Dream Zone Pt. I

Virion Leywin

My eyes slowly opened, I had actually managed to fall asleep, but, but that wasn't important right now, what was, was the fact that my face was buried in Fenyir's chest, and her arms were wrapped around me, holding me. I must have rolled over in my sleep and ended up in her chest as she clung to me, I'll admit, her method to get me to sleep was a good one, and it worked, but it felt embarrassing.

"Fenyir?" I said from the middle of her chest, slowly peeking my eyes up at her face. "Are you awake?" I asked, but she didn't have to answer, she was smiling down at me. "Oh, you are."

She continued to hold me even though we were awake now. "I've been up for a good hour now, but I made sure to hold you for as long as you needed." Fenyir said, giving me a warm smile as her hands loosened behind me, and I moved away from her in the tent. "How are you feeling? More alert and ready, not as cranky?"

"I was never cranky." I told her sitting up, feeling Hades in my blood still sleeping. "But I'll say, I do feel much better, I guess I did need sleep." I mean, I didn't really sleep for the past couple weeks, so of course, I needed sleep.

"That's good to hear." She said, sitting up next to me in her maid outfit, turning to face me. "I'll say, for a Devil, you seem to enjoy snuggling." She smirked, and I merely rolled my eyes as I got to my feet and exited the tent.

Fenyir started to pack everything up behind me as I turned to my clone and destroyed it, causing it to turn into blood. It was time to move onto the next room, as soon as we pack everything up, or Fenyir, I'll just watch her do it, then tent, pillows, and blankets are going into her storage device.

The pond still had the dead frogs in it, of course, it looked like come of them, well, most of them sank to the bottom of it. "Alright, let's go." Fenyir said, she had everything packed up within seconds, that was pretty impressive. "Onto the next room." The two fo us started walking back toward the portal room, which should be on still. "So, Virion, how was it sleeping on my breast?"

"What kind of question is that Fenyir?" I asked her, looking at her with a slightly confused look. "Do you want me to say that they were comfortable, soft?" I could feel my face blushing, but how could I not, that kind of question is just too far.

"Haha." She laughed in my face as we got closer to the portal room. "I'm just messing with you, I know you rolled into them when you were sleeping, I didn't mind it, I just wanted to see your reaction to my question." I shook my head and ignored her, that was, you know what, that was an Aya question, she would say something like that to me if she had the chance.

"Come on, let's just focus on what is ahead." I said, trying to change the subject, knowing the next room was going to be harder. I was still a little upset that I couldn't create an aether core, it sucks, I thought I was going to come in here, get one, then leave, but I guess not. "I'm sure after this room, the next one is going to be a lot harder."

"I agree." Fenyir said. "This one was easy; it just came with a lot of swimming." I was happy that she taught me how to swim, and I was okay with all of the swimming for multiple reasons. "I'm just happy we don't have to swim with anymore dead frog corpses."

"Remember, we don't speak about the fact you taught me how to swim?" I said, looking at her as we entered the little stone hut, the portal was on. "I don't need you embarrassing me in front of everybody."

She smirked at me; my face was a little red still. "I won't, don't worry." Fenyir assured me. "I'm just happy I got to teach the devil how to do something, I even got to snuggle with him." I shook my head as the two of us stood in front of the portal frame, getting ready to step into it. "I can't wait to snuggle with you more."