Chapter 212 - C Rank: Retake the Fortress 03(Final)

Začať od začiatku

[Rank: C.]

[Type: Ninjutsu]

[Hand Seals: Snake - Boar - Bird - Ram.]

[CP Cost: 67 Per Use.]

[Note: The movement speed of the user and creation speed of the tunnel will depend on the chakra supplied and the proficiency in earth nature of the user.]

Daichi and Kakashi sank into the earth. Daichi's senses allowed him to know the position of his clones and he was able to make an earth tunnel in the direction of their destination. The two ninjas moved beneath the ground and the people keeping a lookout didn't sense anything amiss.

A couple minutes later Kakashi and Daichi slowly poked their heads out of the group and looked ahead.

"Good. We're within the castle walls. Let's stick to the shadows. We'll scale the walls and capture the targets. We need to interrogate them. So put them in Genjutsu and get what you need. After that, knock them out and create a clone in their place."

Under Kakashi's orders Daichi moved. The Genin had excellent stealth skills and the Jonin had a wealth of experience. The people keeping a lookout couldn't even detect a hint of their presence.

The two ninjas made their way to two guards up in the towers keeping an eye on everything. Daichi looked at his target and used 'observe' skill.

'Sasagawa Fujio. Level 11. High for a civilian but that's expected considering his lifestyle. No special abilities or background. His stats all look normal. Looks like this guy is nothing special.'

Once in position Daichi and Kakashi used Genjutsu on the two bandit guards. The Jonin used his Sharingan and quickly put the bandit under its powers.

In another tower Daichi went through seals and used a simple interrogation Genjutsu. It was a jutsu Daichi had developed after learning about the brain during his time under Tsunade's tutelage.

'Genjutsu art - Hollowed Spirit.'

Daichi chakra quickly entered the man's system and in moments he was under Daichi's control. The Genin smiled as he saw the effects of his jutsu.

'This Genjutsu puts the target at ease and makes them believe they're talking to someone they trust. That reduces their chance of rebelling or resisting the technique. This technique also puts restrictions on the areas of the brain that help in lying.'

Daichi remembered the conversation he had with his teacher during his study of the human brain.

Flashback.

"Is it possible to create a simple jutsu that can manipulate the brain and make the target give up the information easily? Based on the information I've read, the ones we currently have all employ some sort of brute force into the brain or mainly use pain as a stimulus. The exception is the Sharingan and a few other powerful Genjutsu." Daichi asked Tsunade as he was looking through the many books in front of him.

"You're talking about creating a simple jutsu for interrogation aren't you? Do you think techniques like that don't exist?" The Sannin raised an eyebrow at him.

"I know they do. I'm sure Genjutsu specialists and the Yamanaka clan have techniques like that. But it's just that until I reach a much higher Rank, jutsus of that nature won't be available to me. So I'll have to create something similar myself."

The blonde woman looked at her student for a few moments and then sighed. She decided to help Daichi with creating the jutsu. "A lack of impulse control. That's the key. Lying is much harder than telling the truth. One needs to have good impulse control to lie or the truth will come out."