Chapter 238 - Quest Completion & A Secret Meeting.

It was morning and Daichi was roaming through numerous gambling dens in the capital looking for his teacher. His search finally bore results when he stumbled upon Tsunade who was in the middle of a wager with an another gambler. As the small medic ninja walked towards them he saw the annoyed expression on Tsunade's face as she lost another match.

The gambler sitting opposite to Tsunade gave a small grin as he collected his rewards. "Sorry, Lady Tsunade. It seems luck is not with you this time. But maybe in the next round it will be. Let's say double or nothing."

The blonde woman sighed and shook her head. "Another time."

"Oh. I didn't realize the legendary Tsunade Senju was afraid of losing a bet. Very well. We'll stop here." The man had a smirk as he knew that would push her buttons. And he was right.

Veins popped up on Tsunade's forehead as she gave the man a death glare. "Fine! Double or nothing." She took a small scroll and opened it and showed the stacks of cash. The greed in the gambler's eyes wasn't missed by anyone.

It was at this moment that Daichi decided to intervene. "Hey. Wait a minute. Hold on."

The two gamblers turned their heads to Daichi.

"Morning sensei. Where is Shizune?" Daichi asked.

"She's at the hospital taking some extra work." Tsunade replied

Meanwhile the male gambler slightly narrowed his eyes as he looked at the child with the Leaf headband. 'He called her sensei. So that means this child must be Daichi Hekima... So the boy is here huh. My Lord should know about this.'

The man said nothing as he watched the interaction between the teacher and the student.

"Isn't it a bit too early to start gambling?" The young Genin had an eyebrow raised as he looked at his medic teacher.

"Bha! What do you know? Don't you have more important things to do? Now Shoo! Go away. I'm going to win back my money." The Sannin waved her hand at Daichi and turned her attention back towards the man.

The man's grin widened as she accepted his challenge. Daichi just sighed seeing his teacher's reaction and decided to intervene before she could lose anymore. He stepped forward and spoke.

"How about you make a bet with me?"

"Huh?" The two people raised an eyebrow at the boy in front of him.

"Daichi, this is my fight. I can win the money on my own." Tsunade said annoyed.

"Mmhm. So what do you say Mr...?" Daichi asked, looking to the other person.

"Sadoshi. And no. I'm not interested in making a bet with you."

"How much is the current wager?" The boy asked.

"108000 Ryo." The man replied, curious to see where this was going.

Daichi took out a scroll and placed his chakra into the seal. In a puff a large black briefcase appeared. When he opened it, Sadoshi's eyes widened looking at the contents.

"That's 1 million. Still not interested?"

Tsunade turned to her student and all of a sudden gave the boy a sweet, kind smile and spoke. "Hey. Why don't you go get Shizune and we'll head to someplace nice and relaxing. Just leave the case here. I'll keep it safe. Okay?"

Daichi had a deadpan expression when he heard his sensei. 'Even if she's talking to me her sight has never left the money even once. I can practically see the dollar signs in her eyes. Such a woman.'