Chapter 205 - Plundering Hidden Jutsu

Academy Dungeon.

Daichi's senses alerted him to several fast projectiles coming from behind. Even in the middle of fighting several opponents he was able to jump to the side and easily avoid all the weapons.

He looked at the 3 Genin level ninjas surrounding him and inwardly smiled. 'Everything's going just as expected. My clones have drawn out a large bulk of the enemy forces and separated them all over the dungeon. Still I've been fighting for only about 8 hours. I've only just started. Based on my 'Observe' about 100 of them are High Chunin level, with the rest all below that, all the way down to Genin.'

Daichi narrowed his eyes and swiftly moved towards his enemies. He easily broke through the weak defenses of the low level ninjas and finished them off.

[100 Exp.]

[15 Exp.]

[130 Exp.]

[19.5 Exp.]

[125 Exp.]

[18.75 Exp.]

Enemies Defeated: [51/1125]

'They were so weak, I didn't get anything more than 150 exp per one ninja. Looks like it's a good thing I sent my clone to attack all at once. There are several things I want to test in this dungeon.'

[8340 Exp.]

[1251 Exp.]

Enemies Defeated: [89/1125]

[You have leveled up.]

At that moment an explosion was heard coming from a distance and a large chunk of experience came Daichi's way. Along with that several new notifications appeared as well.

[A new skill is created with a specific action.]

'Haven't seen this message in a while. Wonder what it is...'

[Through continuously forming plans and different tactics to defeat enemies in battle, the skill 'Battle Insight' has been created.]

[Battle Insight - Active/Passive(LV. 01): This skill gives the user the sharp instincts of a Warmaster and strategist. Helps the user find a way to defeat the enemy.]

[Effects:

Allows the user to determine the enemy's weaknesses, characteristics and plan of attack.]

[Note: Effects of this skill will be weaker against higher level enemies and those with special abilities. But these limitations can be removed once Player and Battle Insight skill reaches sufficient Level.]

'Wow. It's been a while since I got a new skill. Nice. I won't say no to this... Hmm... I wonder if I can improve this skill when I play shogi with Gramps?... Battle Insight huh. This will be excellent when fighting people like Shikamaru.'

Daichi had instructed his clones to use the several Military strategies and tactics that Kakashi and Kensei taught him. He wanted to improve his situational awareness and battle wisdom.

'I'm still not at the level where I can curb stomp anyone that gets in my way regardless of their number, strength or plans... So for the moment I'll have to fight like this.'

[You have sensed killing intent.] X4

Daichi was well aware of the dungeon ninjas gathering around him. Their number increased with each minute but they were cautious.