Chapter 202 - The Second Quest

Daichi quickly opened the quest box and looked at his next set of tasks.

[Quest Created - Identify the Culprit.]

[An unknown party has poisoned Leorio. Find out the person/people behind this.]

[Conditions:]

Find out the identifies of the main culprits.

Get a sample of the original poison.

.

[Rewards:]

[20000 Exp.

+1 Intelligence Stat.

+2 Dignity Stat.

+1 Charisma Stat.

Reputation increases with the Client.

Reputation massively increases with Genma Shirunau, Hiruzen Sarutobi and people in Fire Capital.

Opening the 3rd Quest - 'Cure Leorio Mayima'.]

.

[Failure:]

[Failure to open the Quest - 'Cure Leorio Mayima'

Reputation decreases with everyone.

Possible wrath of the Fire Daimyo.]

.

[Accept Y/N]

'Yeah, l had a feeling this is what the quest was going to say.'

With a sigh he accepted the quest and thought about how to proceed best. 'Since this is a custom built poison created with his DNA as the specific target, I need the original sample of the poison to create a permanent cure.'

The Genin sat in a nearby chair and thought about the best plan. After thinking things through he had an idea. 'I need to make sure whoever did this thinks their plan has worked and their guard is down.'

Having made a decision he took a deep breath. 'Here's hoping everything goes according to plan. Time to face the music.'

Daichi went outside and told the family that the child they looked after and saw as their own had passed away.

'I need to take control of the situation before any unknown variable appears.'

Daichi quickly used Mana Puppetry on the 3rd Minister. 'How did this happen? Ask him for an explanation.'

[Target has accepted the suggestion.]

"How? How could this happen? Was there nothing you could do?"

"I did everything I could, but the poison was too strong and I got here too late."

"Aren't you the student of the greatest medic in the world? How could you not save him?"

"I'm sorry. There are some things even I'm not capable of doing."

Daichi wordlessly stopped Genma from speaking for him. He inwardly sighed as he saw the reputation decrease notifications popping up. 'Time to move forward with the second Puppetry Target.'

Daichi's next use of the Mana skill was on the Minister's wife Lady Fuyi. 'Ask him to see Leorio.'

[Target has accepted the suggestion.]