Chapter 203 - B Rank Mission: Conclusion

"No... That... That can't be..." Jedayu couldn't believe that his months of planning and sacrifices had been for nothing.

[Quest 'Identify the Culprit' Completed.]

.

[Rewards:]

[20000 Exp.

3000 Exp.

+1 Intelligence Stat.

+2 Dignity Stat.

+1 Charisma Stat.

Reputation increases with the Client.

Reputation massively increased with Genma Shiranui, Hiruzen Sarutobi and people in Fire Capital.

.

Opening the 3rd Quest - 'Cure Leorio Mayima'.]

[3rd Quest.]

[Quest created - Cure Leorio Mayima.]

'Excellent. That's a nice chunk of Exp.'

Daichi read through the notifications and accepted the next quest quickly. He then looked at the shocked man and gave a final blow to his psyche.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I subdued your would-be assassin, and now I have a sample of the poison in my possession. My clone is currently working on it at the hospital to find a counter agent. In about 4 hours I'll have an antidote ready for Leorio. He will be just fine."

Hearing Daichi's words, Lord Taji let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

Yondu smirked and looked at the dying man in front of them. "You lost."

Rage filled every inch of Jedayu's body. He gripped his cane so badly he was bleeding from his nails. His eyes were on the Genin who was smirking at him. "You... brat."

"Enough Jedayu! There is nothing more you can do. So are you going to surrender and come willingly or not?" Genma stepped forward and crossed his arms.

Jedayu took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. "So I failed huh..."

"Yes. This is the end for you." Taji said with a cold tone. He wasn't going to forgive the man for what he did.

A mad grin quickly formed on Jedayu's face. Daichi and the others were immediately on alert. He quickly made a seal and the clothes on his body started hissing and sending out smoke. Jedayu was secretly covered in paper bombs and he suddenly activated them. "Since I'm going to die, I'm taking you all with me..."

Along with Jedayu, the entire room they were in was covered in paper bombs.

Genma's eyes widened at the large number of active paper bombs. 'Oh fuck me.'

The moment Jedayu had the crazy grin on his face, Daichi had an idea what he was up to. He gathered his chakra and the second Jedayu made the seal, the young Genin quickly went through several hand seals.

'Earth style - Super Hardened Defense Dome.'

His chakra responded at lightning speed and a powerful earth dome quickly erupted from the sides of the floor and completely covered everyone. It was thicker and several times stronger than the normal earth defense dome. Genma, Yondu and Lord Taji were all standing close to Daichi so they were all under the protection of the jutsu.