Chapter 206 - Birthday Plans & First Tier Seal

Daichi was in Kensei's library going over various books on the Nara clan. The veteran ninja had collected and recorded information on various clans from all over the world. Their jutsu and fighting styles.

Daichi looked over some of the information and he was impressed. 'There is no way the old man could have gotten these kinds of info without fighting most of them. The information here. It's like a treasure trove.'

The young Genin was looking through two books in particular. One was on the Nara clan and the other on the Yuki clan and Ice Style users.

'The Nara clan uses Yin chakra in a special ratio to create their hidden techniques. Over time their bodies acclimated and they gained a genetic advantage to using their style. But it can be taught to someone outside their clan. In the beginning the Nara clan developed techniques to hunt animals but over time they realized the battlefield applications and thus several variations of the Shadow jutsu were born. They formed an alliance with the Yamanaka clan and Akimichi clan and helped them with long range support.'

Daichi closed the book and thought about the situation. 'I know how to use the Shadow Imitation Jutsu but if I use it in public, there will be a lot of problems coming my way. Some might even accuse me of stealing clan secrets... Looks like I can only use this jutsu in the dungeons.'

Daichi leaned back in his chair and thought about the enemies he would face in the future.

'In about two weeks Naruto's birthday is coming up. I can't believe it's almost October. And soon March will come by with Naruto's graduation and the start of Canon. And whatever problems that comes Naruto and Sasuke's way would sooner or later become my problem as well. Because why wouldn't it... I'll have to fight guys who can regenerate from near death, immortal zombies, someone with godly eyes and the assholes who put them all in our path. I'm definitely going to kill Obito and Madara. That's a given. But that's easier said than done. How do I get around their Ninjutsu negation plot armor?'

Daichi sighed and looked at the second book on the table. 'I need to find a way to get around their abilities. Sage jutsu is a good way but I need something much more... But that's a few years into the future. I should focus on the here and now.'

Daichi opened the book on the Yuki clan and went through the information written. He noted that a few people outside the clan living in the outskirts of the Mist village and a few living in the Snow country were capable of using Ice Style techniques. He read the notes that his grandfather made about those that can use this Kekkei Genkai and those that can mimic it.

'Kensei theorized that some people can manipulate existing Ice and use Ice Ninjutsu but they would definitely be weaker versions of the real one. The hand seals are pretty much the standard ones. I'll have to start on this soon. I'm looking forward to my next visit to that Academy.'

As Daichi was training, making plans and preparation, others were as well.

A couple days passed by and Daichi headed to the Hokage's office to get a new D Rank mission. As he opened the door he saw Kakashi standing in front of the Hokage. The Jonin turned to look at the boy and waved his hand.

"Yo. How's my favorite Genin?"

"Sensei?! You're back?"

"Yup. Did you miss me?"

Daichi smirked and replied. "You know, oddly enough, yes."

Daichi kept a smiling face but he was inside, he was surprised. 'Kakashi's chakra... It's definitely gotten stronger. Even though he's suppressing his energy, I can tell that he's learned to refine it even more... He must have done some serious training these last few weeks.'