Chapter 241 - Katsuya Hinoo

The Genin and the prince held a polite smile on their faces as they examined the other. Daichi looked at the prince and took in every detail. With his parallel processing skill Daichi analyzed the man and took note of his physique.

'He might be wearing loose clothes but he can't hide his true nature from me. This man is trained. Extremely well trained. Under those baggy clothes is a powerful body.' Daichi noted to himself.

The youngest son of the Fire Daimyo was a slender man with average height. He had a charming youthful appearance and his dark eyes were full of curiosity as they gazed at the Genin in front of him. His raven hair is styled in a modern yet tasteful manner and his attire consisted of a 'Montsuki Hakama'. It is a formal black kimono with the family crest displayed on the back. The ensemble struck a perfect balance between traditional and modern fashion, reflecting his young age and his status as the youngest prince.

'Observe'

When Daichi used his information gathering skills on the young man he was astonished.

[LV. 105] [Katsuya Hinoō] (Prince)

[Age: 18]

[HP: 16780] [CP: 22964]

[Affiliation: Fire Country.]

[Katsuya Hinoō is the youngest son of the Fire Daimyo Ryuga Hinoō. He is the third prince of the Fire Country and as such has immense wealth and resources. Katsuya was born with talent that surpasses both his older brothers by a wide margin. He is an individual with vast potential and has trained himself from a very young age. He is skilled in the ninja arts and his preferred weapon is a Katana. Katsuya can significantly increase his physical stats thanks to his sharp chakra control techniques and special skills. He is an intelligent, ambitious but honorable man and his goal is to bring about a new era.

STR - 244

AGI - 341

INT - 94

The physical stats may be subjected to change if chakra or technique is applied.]

'He's the one with the highest level I've been able to observe so far. Holy shit. This dude is no joke.'

Daichi was keeping a calm face on the outside but he was surprised as he read what his observe had shown him. At that moment Katsuya spoke.

"I'm Katsuya Hinoō. The 3rd prince of this great nation. I've been wanting to meet you for a while now Daichi."

"I'm humbled by your kind words, your Highness." While Daichi was saying one thing his inner thoughts were entirely different. 'Oh man. I can't believe I have to keep pretending to be so polite to this guy. Then again he is a prince. Can't exactly piss him off.'

The young prince smiled and looked at Hotoja. He gave the man a small nod and a meaningful glance. The faithful servant bowed and immediately disappeared from the garden leaving the two alone.

"Come. I have some snacks prepared. You must be hungry." The prince smiled and led the Genin to another area in the large garden. There was a beautiful table and two chairs set up with several delicious looking pastries atop it.

"Tea?" Katsuya asked.

"Yes, please."

The prince smiled and poured Daichi a small cup. The Genin was surprised at that and the prince noticed it.

"You're wondering why I'm the one serving you Tea and not one of the maids here."

"Well, you are a prince... " Daichi said with an awkward smile.