Chapter 229 - Supernatural Stamina & New Skills

Kensei's Home

In a flash Daichi returned to his bedroom. He had spent nearly a month in the dungeon training and battling various enemies. He looked at the clock on the wall. 'Only seven seconds had passed.' Daichi walked and stood in front of the full length mirror in the corner of the room and looked at himself.

'Yup. My hair has gotten longer and I've grown over 2 inches. There is a small but significant difference in my muscle mass and anyone would be able to tell that I've changed. This is one of the reasons I didn't want to spend so much time in the dungeon. If anyone who knows me takes a good look then they'll know something's up... It's a good thing I have a month before I need to show my face to anyone. No. A month isn't needed. Just a couple weeks is enough.'

The Genin let out a deep breath of air and stretched himself. 'Time to see my progress. Status.'

The next second the status window appeared in his view.

[Name : Daichi Hekima] (The Gamer)

[Class : Genin - ID 012559.]

[Age : 12]

[Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy, Species King, Dungeon Warrior, Executioner, Assassin, Mighty Healer, Slug Sannin's Apprentice, Master of the Elements, A Genius of the Continent.]

[Level : 59 (50186.2/89650)

.

HP : 34428

CP : 90480

SP : 44795

MP: 13825

.

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 309

Vitality - 451

Dexterity - 251

Agility - 314

Intelligence - 233

Chakra - 525

Wisdom - 226

.

[Special Stats]

Sense - 151

Stamina - 395

Indomitable - 50

Charisma - 69

Persistence - 47

Dignity - 18

Luck - 20

.

[Stat Points - 488]

[Ryo - 30997588]

'Neat! My Vitality and Stamina really got a boost just from that one trip alone. But that whole thing was tedious.'

Daichi thought about why his two stats had such an immense boost. Every two hours, the second Daichi's Life Return skill cooldown had ended, he would use it on the strongest enemy that was near him. Everyday the skill would be used over 10 times for almost 20 days. And the results showed. With the two stats getting a near 300 points boost, Daichi was satisfied with the whole endeavor.