Chapter 227 - Rasengan Variants 01

Daichi and over two dozen of his clones were on an island training and battling various enemies. It had been two days since he came to this dungeon and the Gamer ninja had made great progress in improving his Vitality and Stamina stats.

'I absorbed the Health and Stamina of 11 enemies so far and killed the weaker ones that came my way. So far from this dungeon I already got 31 Vitality and 26 Stamina points. And having my HP and CP restored has helped me greatly.'

Daichi was training the new elemental Rasengans. So the boost provided by the Life return skill was invaluable. The Genin and a small group of his clones were infusing Wind Chakra Nature to the Rasengan and after multiple attempts over a day he finally had a finished product. Sweat was dripping down his face and he was breathing slightly harder than normal but there was a smile on Daichi's face.

The Genin looked at the small white orb of energy with small blades surrounding it. The new jutsu was no larger than the palm of his hand. It emitted a small humming sound as it rotated wildly.

'Took me around 30 hours to complete this. Kakashi was right in the manga. You need a certain instinct and incredible skill to mix the chakra nature to the Rasengan and create a jutsu like this. For Naruto to create this jutsu, he isn't without talent. But unlike canon Naruto, I don't need two clones to help me create this.'

A shadow clone came near Daichi and inspected the jutsu. "The chakra feels powerful and I can sense powerful vibrations in the air being created by this technique. And the sound emitting from this... I don't think we'll be able to take someone by surprise with this jutsu... How does it feel?"

Daichi looked at the spinning white orb of energy in his hand quietly. "This jutsu is still in its compact form. The clone that used the complete version earlier with the shuriken blades was destroyed from the backlash. Based on the memories I received there will be negative feedback from the jutsu. But that's only the case if we use the completed version. The Wind style Rasenshuriken. This compact form on the other hand... There isn't damage to the user. At least not when I'm just holding it. Time to test it out."

Daichi started with the Wind style Rasengan because it was the one he had seen and knew would be the easiest to create. 'Time to see the effects. I need to see what this attack does to a strong body.'

There were a few clones to the side that captured and restrained a few dungeon enemies just for such an occasion. Daichi looked at one such captured enemy and nodded to himself.

The enemy was a half fishman similar to Onizaki but this one had hard shells to protect his internal organs.

'He has high level defense and a powerful body with strong turtle like shells covering his upper torso. He'll do nicely.'

Without wasting another second Daichi rushed to the restrained ninja and slammed the small Wind style Rasengan to the dungeon creature's chest.

BOOM

A screeching sound was heard as the small Wind style Rasengan blasted him away. The jutsu slightly expanded and Daichi could see it ripping up chunks of its victim. The jutsu kept attacking for several seconds before fading away and at that moment Daichi received a new notification.

[Skill Rasengan: Wind Style has leveled up]

[+1000 Exp.]

[+150 Exp.]

Enemies killed: [22/199]

Daichi then opened his skill list and looked at the new jutsu.