Chapter 282 - Sinister Plans

Location: Unknown.

Building: Orochimaru's Base.

Time: 21 March - Approx. 5 am.

In a moderately lit underground chamber, Tsunade slowly came to consciousness. A tired groan escaped her lips as she slowly opened her eyes. It only took a second for her to realize what had happened to her. She immediately tried to get up but found that her body was completely restrained.

Tsunade was strapped to a medical table with her hands and legs restrained by strong metal chains. She tried to use her chakra to escape but found that she couldn't call forth her explosive power.

"Hello Tsunade. You woke up right on time."

Hearing the voice, the female Sannin turned her head to the side and saw Orochimaru's grinning face. "When I get out of here I'm gonna bash your skull into the ground." She gritted her teeth and struggled against her restraints but it was of no use.

"Hahahaha... So bold and direct. I've always liked that about you." Orochimaru looked at her and then turned back to the table near him. Several experimental vials and glasses were on it with various substances. The whole room had several scientific and medical equipment. "If you're thinking about escaping, I wouldn't recommend it. This whole building is under heavy protection. And I made sure you can't summon Katsuyu nor will you be able to use the reverse summon technique and escape."

Tsunade turned to look at the medical bed she was strapped on and noticed several seals on the chains and on her body. She noticed that she was in a garment similar to a hospital gown and her eyes narrowed. She turned her attention back to her captor.

"You sealed my chakra didn't you? What the hell do you want with me?"

The Snake Sannin chuckled hearing the question but he didn't look at the woman. "Yes. I need you restrained and immobile for what I have in mind. I'm well aware that even without chakra to boost your strength, you're still quite powerful."

Orochimaru turned his head and glanced at his former teammate. "Those chains were specifically made to handle your strength. You won't be getting out of there without me saying so... As for what I want with you?... You'll find out soon enough."

Tsunade gritted her teeth and clenched her fist as she looked at Orochimaru. "You bastard." Suddenly she remembered that she wasn't the only one that was in trouble. "Where is Shizune? I swear. If you did anything to her I'll-"

"She's perfectly fine at the moment. Just sleeping. As long as you cooperate she'll be fine."

Orochimaru's reply didn't ease her worries but she knew he wouldn't be divulging anything more unless he intends to.

"Cooperate? With what? Why exactly did you kidnap me?"

"Kukukuku... Soon... You'll know soon enough..."

"You just made a big mistake, Orochimaru. Do you really think sensei is going to let this go? You'll be hunted down with everything the Leaf village has got. You're going to die."

Orochimaru stopped working and slowly turned to look at the woman strapped on the bed. He had a serious gaze and was silent for a few moments as he looked at the angry Tsunade. "Do you think this was just a spur of the moment decision? Do you think I haven't planned for this?"

The Snake Sannin walked to the blonde woman and slowly caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. Tsunade turned her head in anger and disgust to get away from the man's touch.

"I'm counting on sensei's response. I've been planning this for a long time now and I've made the necessary preparations. He won't find us. I can promise you that."