Chapter 259 - Daichi's Mission & Naruto's Graduation

March 20. Tanzaku Town.

It was a few minutes past 9am and in Paradise Inn the meeting between the two corporations mediated by Ryoma, after several days were in its final stages. Daichi was standing guard in the room while Kakashi was outside keeping an eye on everyone.

Daichi stood in a corner of the room with his arms behind his back. He kept an eye on the other ninjas along with his client, but Daichi's mind drifted to his friends back in the Leaf village.

'The exams must have started by now. Unless I'm mistaken right now they're probably taking the written exam. Then comes the weapons test and then Taijutsu and finally Ninjutsu... Good Luck Naruto. Today is the day everything changes for you... I have to trust that whatever happens he'll pull through.'

Daichi let out a quiet sigh and focused his attention back on the mediator. After the drama and the reveal of the spy things have calmed down and after several hours of debate and discussion the two presidents decided to put aside their differences for the future of their family.

In this meeting it wasn't only the presidents and their advisors but also several family members were present.

The head of The Satoru Corporation, Tsuyoshi was about to speak when his eldest son Kazuki whispered a last-minute suggestion in his ear. Tsuyoshi nodded before he addressed the gathering, "Our main concern is about the distribution of responsibilities. We believe an alliance should distribute responsibilities based on the strengths of our businesses."

"What do you have in mind, Tsuyoshi?" Ryoma asked the man.

"We've always excelled in resource extraction and initial processing. If we focus on that, and have The Rising Sun corporation, with its refining and distribution capabilities, take over the latter stages, we could maximize efficiency and output."

The room is silent as everyone contemplates this suggestion. There was some nodding and a few thoughtful hums. It's a logical strategy, one that takes advantage of the strengths of each corporation while minimizing their weaknesses.

"We also propose the formation of a joint council, with representatives from both corporations, for decision making and resolving any disputes that may arise. This council would be the governing body of our alliance, ensuring decisions are made fairly and are in the best interest of both parties." The head patriarch and president of the Rising Sun corporation, Yamamoto Hideshi gave his thoughts.

The negotiations proceed smoothly, with both corporations putting forth their concerns, expectations, and plans. Ryoma managed the meeting and with several key ideas from his view the two companies agreed that an alliance at the very least would be greatly beneficial.

They also discussed the possibility of a merger. Ryoma looked at the two sides and spoke.

"So it's agreed. An alliance for now but your children Mika Satoru and Yamaha Hideshi will live in the capital and get to know each other. If they feel that they are compatible and happy with their relationship then they will marry and a merger between your two corporations will take place. But if not, the alliance between you two stands strong with the promise of no betrayal. Agreed?"

The two heads looked at each other and after a few seconds of tense silence, agreed. They slowly nodded their heads and turned their gaze towards their children.

Yamamoto looked at his youngest Son and nodded. 'If we hold on to old grudges, others could take advantage and destroy us. This is for the best.'

Tsuyoshi had his eyes on his youngest son who was silent throughout the whole meeting. He sighed inwardly and turned his attention to his daughter. 'Everything I've done, I've done for all of you. Whatever you decide I will stand by it my daughter.'