Chapter 266 - Capture

Daichi was calmly analyzing the situation and even with the addition of the two new ninjas, he knew he and his sensei would come out victorious.

Meanwhile the two nicknamed the Stupid Brothers were furious and were getting ready to attack.

"Daichi, I'll take care of these two. Think you can handle the others?" Kakashi asked his student.

Daichi glanced at his sensei and nodded. 'I want to complete this mission and get the bonus points too. I need to increase my Exp and level up fast. I need to make sure Kakashi doesn't kill any of these guys. But I can't just outright state my intentions. Hmm...'

"Sensei. Are you intending on taking lethal measures?" Daichi asked in a low tone.

"If the need arises..." Kakashi replied.

"We might have to interrogate these guys. I'm going to subdue these four."

Kakashi nodded and the two were ready for battle.

Tenjin, Aosora, Kitoha and Ryuken noticed the older ninja focusing his attention on Fujin and Raijin and realized that he was sending his student to fight them.

The ninja of the Hidden Stone village was scowling. 'I don't know if I should be happy or pissed off that he's sending a Genin to fight all of us. Does he think we're that weak... Or is this kid that strong?'

Kitoha and Aosora had several wounds on their bodies. They understood that the child in front of them was not an average Genin.

'I need to get out of here. I won't last in a prolonged fight with my wounds.'

'I need to escape this hellhole. These idiots can fight all they want.'

The two were having similar thoughts of escaping but they knew it was going to be difficult.

[You have sensed Killing Intent]

Looking at the notification, Daichi's eyes moved to the man with the long facial scar.

Tenjin was furious at Kakashi and he wanted revenge. He looked at Daichi and a thought formed. 'I might not be strong enough to kill you Kakashi, but I'll kill your student and I'll escape from here.'

"If we want to escape, we need to kill that brat first." Tenjin gave the order and the four got ready to attack.

Daichi jumped from his teacher's side and moved to engage in battle with the four.

With Kakashi.

"You'll die for destroying our food. We're soo MAAADD...!" Fujin moved towards the Sharingan ninja with surprising speed for someone of his stature. He sent his large fist directly towards Kakashi's head but the Jonin easily evaded and got behind him in the blink of an eye. Fujin lowered his fist and looked confused at not seeing the enemy in front of him. "Huh. Where'd he go?"

Suddenly he felt a palm touch his back and lightning flooded his body. "Aarrr..." He fell to one knee as electric current coursed through his body.

"FUJIN!" Seeing his older brother in trouble, the younger Raijin quickly moved to attack Kakashi with the same type of forward punch just as his brother had done earlier.

'They're surprisingly agile. They have plenty of strength. But they're not very smart.'

The Jonin did the same thing with Raijin and brought him to his knees as well. But then something happened. Both Fujin and Raijin slowly got up and turned to Kakashi.