Chapter 289 - Daichi's Fury 02

The Hokage and the two interrogators were surprised at the wooden contraption Daichi built in the middle of the interrogation room. It was similar to a chair but there were several additional mechanisms to it.

Daichi walked to Mizuki while making a few hand seals and placed his right palm on the back of the man's head. Mizuki jerked as he felt Daichi use his jutsu on him.

"You won't be able to control the motor function of your limbs from now on." The Genin spoke as he looked at the jerking man. He released the restraints and held Mizuki up. He led the struggling Chunin and brought him to the special chair he made.

Daichi made sure to secure the Chunin's head, arms and legs to the chair and made sure there would be no movement from Mizuki. After strapping him down securely in the chair Daichi took a step back.

The chair had a basin attached to the top along with additional two arms positioned vertically.

'So this is what the minister felt that day. The need to do whatever it takes for a loved one.' Daichi looked emotionless as he looked at the trapped Chunin. 'This is too important. I need to know what he knows. I'm not going to stop now. '

The Genin made a hand seal and the sound of water could be heard above the chair. A few seconds later a drop of cold water hit Mizuki right in the middle of his forehead. The chair had special seals Daichi created with fixed functions.

Mizuki was confused at Daichi's methods. "What is this?"

"This is an invention a Daimyo in the Land of water came up with to punish his murderous general around two centuries ago."

The Chunin looked at Daichi in silence for a few moments before he burst out in laughter. "Pfft-Hahahahaha... Seriously... You really-"

Drip.

Mizuki was cut off by another drop of water to the forehead but he ignored it after a second and continued. "You really think a drop of water can get me to-"

Drip.

Mizuki stopped for a moment and then ignored it and again continued. "This isn't scary. At most it's annoying. And here I was feeling afraid of you."

Drip.

Feeling the cold drop of water slowly run down his face, Mizuki just tried to ignore it. 'He thinks he can get me to talk with a bucket of water. Is this kid an idiot?'

Daichi took the small chair in the corner of the room and sat down in front of the prisoner. "You see Mizuki, during my travels with Lady Tsunade I would try to find rare books about the history and culture of the world. Amongst them I found a very interesting journal. It was written by the minister who served under a Daimyo in the Land of water two centuries ago. That journal told an interesting tale."

The Chunin and the people standing outside the room were curious.

"What are you talking about? Are you here to interrogate me or tell a story and make me go to sleep?" Mizuki was arrogant thinking that he had won against Daichi and so he tried to be as condescending as possible.

The Genin only smiled as he looked at the prisoner's face. "Yes. I am here to tell you a story... But I promise. You won't be sleeping."

The way in which Daichi said that last part made Mizuki somewhat cautious. All the while his forehead was struck by cold water droplets at irregular intervals.

Daichi sat in his chair looking relaxed as he gazed at Mizuki. "Around two hundred years ago there was a Daimyo that ruled the Land of water named Yushin Denjiro. He had a powerful general under his command named Akihiro. The Daimyo was a brilliant, cunning man. And General Akihiro. Well, if the journal is to be believed then he was the Tobirama Senju of that time. At least when it comes to chakra power and water ninjutsu."