Chapter 226 - Dungeon Training/Jiraiya's Warning

[Dungeon - Demon Island Battlefield.]

Daichi stepped through the doors and was met with a scene he did not expect. In front of him was the vast ocean with giant raging waves and strong winds blowing.

Daichi took a few steps forward and looked back to the entrance. He was standing on a small rock formation in the middle of the sea. The dungeon gateway was sandwiched between two palm trees. The entire diameter of the rock formation wasn't larger than 4 or 5 meters.

'This is new.'

All the relevant titles became active and as usual after entering a dungeon, Daichi turned off his Gamer's Mind. Just then the quest notifications appeared.

[Quest Created - 'Clear the Dungeon.']

This dungeon is much larger than an ordinary one. There are many enemies and monsters lurking all around. Find and defeat all the creatures in this dungeon.

[Time limit : None.]

.

[Rewards:]

New Jutsu.

New Title/Title Upgrade.

Ryo 400,000.

20000 Exp.

.

[Failure:]

Death.

.

[Accept] (Y/N)

Daichi immediately accepted the quest and thought about his next plan. 'I can't bulldoze through this dungeon like I did the previous ones. I need to train the Rasengan technique and I also need to increase my stats. Specifically Stamina and Vitality. Canon is getting closer and something is bound to go wrong. I need to capture a few dungeon enemies and keep them restrained. Just long enough for me to master the special jutsus.'

The boy closed his eyes and took a deep breath of air. Daichi's senses expanded and he could sense several creatures beneath the ocean surface.

'No point in wasting any more time.'

The gamer ninja jumped to the sea and ran forward. Less than a minute later he sensed the presence of a large life form coming for him from deep beneath the sea. The boy waited for just a moment before disappearing from his spot.

The next second a giant mouth clamped shut where he stood. Daichi looked at the sea creature and his eyebrows raised.

"This is indeed new."

It was a giant dark green sea serpent. It had green hair like mane similar to seaweed and a wide mouth lined with large jagged fangs. It had a long body with thick scales covering every inch.

Daichi immediately used observe skill on it.

'Serpon. Level 65. With HP and CP over 30000. Scales are extremely hard and durable, so blades won't do it, have high agility and can use wind blades and water attacks. This thing is also resistant to Fire but weak against Lightning attacks. I can use that. Hmm... But it says there is a limit.'

Daichi jumped to the side to avoid another attack from the large serpent. The sea serpent turned its head and looked at its prey in annoyance. The next moment it opened its mouth and Daichi could see water molecules quickly gathering.