Chapter 246 - Everyone has an Agenda 03(Final)

Feb.15th

Daichi and Kakashi were in front of the Hokage giving their mission report.

[Quest 'Protect the Farmland' has been completed.]

.

[Rewards:]

[6500 Exp.]

[975 Exp.]

[Reputation increases with the people of the Keishi village.]

Daichi internally sighed as he saw the quest experience gains. 'As I level up and get stronger the mission exp decreases. A C-Rank mission I completed at the beginning had given me over 12000 exp but now that I'm much stronger it's only half that. It's as if the system knows that this isn't challenging me and is giving me a smaller reward.'

He mentally closed the blue boxes and paid attention to the Hokage.

"Well done you two. Good work on completing another C Rank mission Daichi. You have the next week off." The old kage said with a nod.

"Thank you Lord Hokage." The Genin politely replied.

"You're dismissed."

Daichi left the room while Kakashi stayed. The Sharingan Jonin looked at the kage and was waiting for an answer.

Hiruzen looked at one of his top ninjas in the village and spoke. "Since we have many kids from the various clans in the coming graduation, I've decided to create specialized teams this year. I'm going to place Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura together. Now, based on Naruto's improvement he won't be the last in the class but I'm sure I can find some other excuse as to why I'm placing him with the Rookie of the year."

"Have you given any thoughts to my request Lord Hokage?"

"Yes. I have made a final decision. Right now, your responsibility is to Daichi. I will be assigning Tenzo to Team 7 when they graduate. He will be able to keep an eye on Naruto and take appropriate measures should anything go wrong during a mission and he'll be able to teach ninjutsu to Sasuke and polish up Sakura's skills. But by the time June rolls around I'm sure Sasuke will have awakened his eyes and you'll be able to take over the team at which point I'll have Tenzo lead Daichi." Hiruzen said, looking at Kakashi.

The Jonin nodded. "I will enter Daichi in the upcoming Chunin exam and if his past is any indication he'll pass it with flying colors."

"Indeed."

"Thank you for your time. I'll get out of your hair Lord Hokage." Kakashi said with a bow and soon left the tower.

Hiruzen leaned back in his chair and thought about what he had learned about a week ago. 'So he has shown interest in seals and has already started learning it huh. If he keeps going at this rate he'll be Kage level in a few years. Kakashi might have a contender for the position of Hokage in the coming years.'

—-

"Achoo!" 'Argh. Someone must be thinking about me.' Daichi rubbed his nose and kept walking. Soon he reached home and just as he was about to enter several notifications popped up.

[Tier 02 - 50000000/50000000.]

'Finally. Tear 02 is completed. About time.'

The gamer ninja immediately went through the other messages.

[Skill Strength of the Hundred Seal has upgraded to Tier 02]