Chapter 219 - Battle on the High Seas 03

Seeing Lee, Tenten and Neji start to make their way towards his ship, Mazui instantly threw several shuriken at them with deadly precision. But the deadly throwing stars were quickly deflected off their targets by another wave of shuriken from Kakashi.

"Like I said earlier. Your opponent is me." Kakashi had his Sharingan out and was ready for battle.

Mazui turned his attention back to the Jonin in front of him and smiled. "So be it. I'll kill them after I kill you."

Battle: Kakashi vs Mazui Begins.

—-

Several meters away from Kakashi and Mazui were Guy and Bozui.

Might Guy suddenly appeared on Bozui's left side and struck with a roundhouse kick to the head. The former cloud Jonin had experience fighting with fast opponents and was able to easily keep up with Guy's speed. He raised his hand and defended against the powerful kick of the Taijutsu master.

A small shockwave that rocked the water appeared when their limbs connected. The water below Bozui caved from the force for a few moments due to the blow he blocked before returning to normal. Bozui was just as fast as Guy and the second he blocked Guy's kick, he tried to land a punch on the other Jonin's throat. But Guy saw it coming and raised his forearm to defend against the punch. Both of them separated and landed a few meters apart.

Bozui grinned as the lust for battle awakened in him. "Hahaha... That speed and strength. It seems this might be a lot more interesting than I thought."

Guy too smirked hearing that. "My specialty is Taijutsu. I devote my life to improving my battle skills. So allow me to show you my passionate spirit." Guy got into a fighting stance and Bozui also got ready.

Battle: Might Guy vs Bozui Begins.

—-

As the battle between the Jonins was starting, Daichi created a shadow clone and it accompanied the other Genins. "I'll be with you guys. We'll get this done much faster."

Neji looked at clone Daichi with his Byakugan and frowned. "That clone jutsu you just used cut your chakra in half. Are you sure about this?"

"I'll be fine Neji." Daichi dismissed the other Genin's concerns. He had certain plans in mind and the clone was an insurance.

'I can't let anything happen to anyone on my side if I want to successfully complete this quest. So I can't let anything go to chance. And I need to raid that ship and take some items with me. With a shadow clone present I won't have to worry much. '

And so the three Genin of Team Guy and Daichi's shadow clone made their way to the ship that was coming closer and closer to their location.

—-

As all this was happening the real Gamer ninja sped towards the fishman enemy. The unknown person immediately tried to escape underwater but Daichi didn't let up. He cut off chakra to his feet and plunged into the sea just as the figure disappeared beneath the waves.

Daichi's senses allowed him to keep track of the enemy. The next second he boosted his limbs with chakra and thanks to the evolved Agility skill 'Shadow Speed' he was able to reach the enemy before he got away.

The water around Daichi violently spread in all directions with how quickly he was moving and the force he was generating. When Daichi neared the enemy, instead of striking with an attack he grabbed his opponent's head and forced him away from the other battlefields. The Leaf Genin concentrated and sent a burst of his killing intent at the enemy, reducing his resistance. Daichi swam a couple hundred meters away from the Jonins.