Chapter 234 - Powerful Growth 02

January 1st.

[+1 Dexterity]

[+1 Strength]

Daichi was in his backyard completing his morning exercises and training. Once he was done with his workout he quickly freshened up and created a shadow clone.

The clone looked at its creator and spoke. "Since the old man's away for the day, and Kakashi is on a mission of his own, we have a little over 24 hours all to ourselves. So now is the best time. We need to complete the academy dungeon today."

"I know. I need to increase my Mana stats and skills. We need to move on Orochimaru's base before the Chunin exams take place in June. I'll be focusing on stealth skills and my Mana abilities. You stay here and meditate. I'm gonna need the energy when I get back."

The clone nodded and sat under a tree. The real Daichi closed his eyes and activated the Mana body Armor.

[Skill Mana Body Armor is activated.]

The gamer ninja felt his Mana energy coat his whole body.

'With this skill I'll be able to evade chakra detection and other pesky invasive jutsus and move around more freely.'

He activated the secondary ability of the Mana Armor and made himself invisible. Without wasting another second Daichi rushed out of his house and made his way to the academy. The Genin, even though was moving fast, made sure his movements didn't cause any disturbance to his surroundings.

Within 5 minutes he reached the academy and quickly entered the dungeon. He was invisible to the enemy ninjas and Daichi quickly moved to a secluded spot. He looked at the Mana spent and nodded to himself.

'Just as I thought. 650 MP used in just 5 minutes. I need to increase the level of the skill and reduce the Mana cost. My focus should be on stealth and increasing my stats.'

Daichi kept the current skill active as he moved through the dungeon. The Genin ninja targeted enemies that were alone. Daichi's strategy was to restrain them and use the Mind Drain and Life Return skills as much as he could.

The first enemy Daichi attacked since his return into the dungeon was a ninja 10 levels below him. And thus its stats were weaker and the effects of Daichi's skills were weakened as well.

[Skill Mind Drain is activated]

[Skill Life Return is activated]

[+1 Vitality]

[+125 HP]

[+1 Intelligence]

[+100 MP]

.

[+200 Exp.]

[+30 Exp.]

Enemies killed: [711/1125]

'Weaker enemies would only get me 2 stat points total and Life return has a 2 hour cool down period. Hmm... Using it on higher level ninjas with greater health points is the best way I can use this right now. But since Mind Drain has no cool down time I will be able to abuse that skill.'

Having made a decision the Genin created multiple shadow clones. They didn't use Mana skills to mask their presence but used the stealth skill.

"You know what to do. Eliminate any ninja 10 Levels below us. They'll just waste our time. Restrain any on the same level or below but evade higher level ninjas. Make sure to lure your targets into a secure location."