Chapter 249 - Negotiation Tactics

March 16th.

The sun crept above the Horizon, bathing Tanzaku Town and its luxurious resort in soft golden light. Set against the backdrop of rolling green hills and calm waters, the resort was a private oasis of tranquility. It was a fitting location for the serious discussions that lay ahead.

Ryoma was on his balcony gazing at the beautiful scenery in front of his view. He let out a deep breath of air and closed his eyes. After a few moments of mentally preparing himself he turned and looked to the two ninjas tasked with protecting him.

"You two ready?" Ryoma asked with a grin.

"Of course. I'm actually looking forward to this." Daichi replied with a smile while his sensei just nodded.

With that the trio moved to the lower floors. The resort had set up a giant pavilion in the large private garden outside for the gathering and meeting between all those present.

When the three people arrived downstairs in the large hall the family members of the two corporations were present along with their guards. The head of the 'Paradise Inn' was also present along with a maid in the corner. They all turned towards the three as they arrived.

Ryoma had a charming yet commanding presence as he entered the hall. His two bodyguards also drew some eyes.

The head of the Satoru corporation Mr. Tsuyoshi Satoru gazed at the diplomat with attentive, gentle brown eyes. He sported a neatly trimmed, graying beard that framed his square jawline and it added to his dignified persona.

'So he's Ryoma the Dealmaker. A cunning man known for his negotiation tactics and diplomatic skills. With him here... Could it be possible?' Tsuyoshi Satoru thought about the future of his company and decided to see what would happen these next few days.

Mr. Yamamoto Hideshi, the president of the Rising Sun corporation, looked at the new arrivals. 'Ryoma the Dealmaker huh. Time to see if the rumors about you are true or not... Hmm... I need to make sure my father's legacy is safe.'

One of the guards accompanying the family recognized Kakashi. 'There's no mistaking it. That's Kakashi Hatake. But he only has one other ninja with him. Is that kid a chunin?'

Just as everyone had their eyes on the mediator, he too was examining all parties present with a critical eye. He looked to the left and his eyes roamed the group of people. 'It looks like all the main family members of the Satoru corporation are here. The head of the family and president of the company Tsuyoshi Satoru and his wife Hana Satoru. His three children and if the information is correct then the manager and business advisor Taichi. Then there are the guards. There is someone else but he seems too young and I don't have any information on him... Must be a distant relative or a friend of the children.'

It only took Ryoma a few seconds to gaze at everyone and take in their attire. A habit he picked up and kept from his shinobi life. He then looked to the right and saw the second party.

'The Rising Sun corporation with the president of the company Yamamoto Hideshi. His wife, and two sons. Yakumi and Yamaha Hideshi along with the head manager Kotei Nanaji and their guards.'

Ryoma smiled at everyone but he was already thinking of slightly adjusting his negotiation tactics to better his advantage. The diplomat glanced at Kotohaku and the man gave a small nod in return.

Ryoma smiled and slightly spread his arms and began. "Welcome everyone. Thank you all for coming to the meeting and being here today. I'm sure you all understand the significance of this venture. So let's not waste anymore time."