Chapter 225 - Dungeon Training/ Dark Plans

"So you encountered the Lightning Twins huh. I don't know if you're lucky or unlucky to face those kinds of enemies so soon." Kensei sat, laid back in a chair in the backyard of his house.

"They were definitely strong but Kakashi sensei and Guy sensei handled them. We took care of the others. Even found Orochimaru's base as a bonus." Daichi replied as he fed the fish in the small pond.

Kensei sighed when he heard that piece of news. 'Orochimaru will definitely come to know of the attack on his base. And he won't be happy. It seems Daichi might have to face him sooner rather than later. If that happens I just hope Kakashi is strong enough to defend the boy when the time comes.'

Kensei thought about the plans the Hokage had in place. 'Hiruzen will deal with his student while I fight with Danzo. Hiruzen said I'd have help but he never mentioned just who... Whoever it is, I'll have to be ready.'

Kensei decided to move to a different topic. "You said you had some special training in mind and that's why you took a month break from missions. So what do you have in mind?"

At that Daichi stood from his spot and turned to look at his grandfather. "I'm going to combine Rasengaan's change in chakra form with change in chakra nature."

The old man's eyes widened as he listened. 'I knew he would attempt to do it but so soon?'

"So you're going to combine the Rasengan with an element huh? Which one? Is it Water or Earth?" The old veteran ninja asked his grandson.

Daichi gave the man a smile and replied after a couple seconds of silence. "All of them."

"What?" Kensei did a double take and thought he might have misheard Daichi? "What do you mean by all of them?" 'Surely he isn't going to do what I think he's going to do.'

Daichi was silent as he heard the doubt in his grandfather's voice. He had been thinking about the situation for a while and he had come to a conclusion. 'I'm strong but I don't have any sure kill techniques. I have several powerful jutsu but ninjas on the level of Orochimaru would never die to those. I need a few ace moves up my sleeves. Ones lethal enough to kill S Rank ninjas. And to complete the Rasengan, learning the third step of Change in chakra Nature isn't necessary. With the current proficiency I have in the 5 Chakra Natures I can complete the Rasengan.'

Daichi looked at his old man and spoke. "I've been meditating on this for some time. And I have an idea as to what the finished product of the Rasengan jutsu added to all 5 chakra natures would look like. I just need time to create it."

"Do you think you can complete all that in just 1 month?" The shock in Kensei's voice was obvious. Seeing the boy's face he already had his answer. 'Of course he would think that. Who am I kidding? Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised he pulls another stunt like this. And what's more, he already has an idea as to what the completed Rasengan would be like? His intuition and talent in Ninjutsu is unlike anything I've ever seen...'

Kensei sighed and replied. "I'm not going to discourage you. If you think you can complete it in a month then I believe you. Do you need any help from me?"

Daichi smiled and shook his head. "This training... It's something I need to do alone. But after that there are a few I would need your advice on, gramps."

The old man sighed and rested in his chair as he looked at his grandson. "Whenever you need me I'll be here."

"I know." The two watched in silence as the sun slowly set and night fell.

—-

It was midnight. The gamer ninja was in his room looking at the Dungeon Key he got in the Land of the Sea. The dungeon key was yellow in color.