Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Start from the beginning

Allison scoffed, "More like a rough couple of years."

The two were sent into silence again, and Allison went to grab her phone just in case she needed to call a tow truck or something, but then she paused and internally groaned. She had left her phone on the nightstand next to where Damon had fallen asleep.

Dean took glances at the girl, noting that even though she had been stabbed and everything, she seemed completely fine now. He also knew that after the past few weeks of watching the town, he still wasn't getting much answers. He knew he needed to try another tactic.

Allison, on the other hand, finally looked at the car he had been driving. Her eyes narrowing on the familiar car, before they then widened at the realization that it was the same one from the street her house was on. And that was enough to put Allison on edge.

She glanced back at the man, who spoke up. "It looks like something is missing. We may need to call a tow truck."

"Right." Allison nodded, backing up a bit, "I'll just... grab my phone then."

The brunette then opened her driver's door again and leaned in, reaching over to her purse and shoving her hand in it, before eventually pulling out the gun. She glanced out the windshield to make sure he didn't see her, before she then pulled back, keeping her gun hidden behind the door as she checked the bullets. She then ignored her arm stinging and aching, putting the gun back together as Dean spoke up. "Did you find your phone?"

"Yeah- yeah, I did." She said, taking a moment before she then shut her door, putting her arms up and aiming the gun at the stranger she didn't know anything about... only to be met by him aiming his own pistol at her. He had a smirk up, almost as though he was proud of her for realizing that he was a threat. "I think it's time we have a little chat."

Allison clicked the safety off her gun, her hands not even wavering as she glared at him. "Who are you?"

Dean shrugged, his gun not wavering either. "Just someone whose here to do a job."

"What job?" She demanded, her gaze hardening on him, but he just shook his head. "Uh-uh. My turn to ask a question." She rolled her eyes, but he just continued. "What are you?"

"What am I?" Allison repeated with her eyebrows pulled together, the mark beginning to burn on her arm - but she ignored it as she scoffed and sarcastically spoke. "What the hell am I supposed to say, a girl?"

"Now would probably be the time not to be a smartass and just answer the question." Dean said seriously, but she just clenched her jaw. "Well, what the hell do you think I am?"

Dean narrowed his eyes on her, "To be honest, I can't figure it out. But this town is full of werewolves and vampires, and now hybrids. You, on the other hand, just seem like a trained teenager. Yet, you and your sister seem to be in the center of everything going on."

"Great, so you've been watching two teenage girls, now I know what to tell the cops." She sassily said with a slight shrug, "And gotta mention, my best friend is the daughter of the sheriff. So you really better think about your next moves here."

"I am thinking about my next moves. So, you better answer the question, sweetheart." He said, before aiming the gun at her head instead of chest. "What's your connection to Klaus Mikaelson?"

She narrowed her eyebrows on him, glancing over him - before thinking back to everything since she first met him. "What, are you some kind of vampire hunter?"

"Of sorts." He gave a shrug, "But gotta break it to you, Klaus Mikaelson isn't just a vampire."

"No kidding, dipshit."