Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal

Start from the beginning

After Allison walked out the door, she quickly headed down the sidewalk, taking subtle and quick glances over her shoulder to know that the hybrid was still following her. Before she then took a sharp turn into an alleyway, her heels clicking against the pavement, as she then hid behind a building and knelt down to take off her heels, knowing that she really didn't want to break an ankle because she decided to get into a fight while wearing deathtraps.

The brunette pressed her back against the building as she felt her eyes begin glowing, because she began using one of her banshee abilities that she had learned over the summer. Enhanced hearing. It definitely wasn't as good as vampire or werewolf hearing, but it still gave her an advantage.

And right now, it let her know when to attack.

Her eyes stopped glowing when the hybrid was just about to walk right in front of her, and the girl moved quickly and kicked in his leg, sending him to his knees. Then she got behind him, holding him in a headlock, grabbing the vervain from her jacket and jamming it into his neck before he has a chance to do anything. Then she kicked him down, and as the hybrid was grunting in pain and incapacitated for the moment, she moved over to put her heels back on.

The girl then brushed a strand of her hair out of her face, before moving back over to the hybrid and pressing her heel to his neck. She knew that it wouldn't kill him, but it'd sure hurt. She kept her heel there as she pressed harder and crouched down enough to look him in the eyes. "Tell Klaus that the next little minion he sends to follow me around, they'll come back without a heart or head."

Then she stood back up, ignoring his glare at her, but she was waiting for his response that he actually heard her. She pressed her heel harder, enough to actually draw blood, until he finally nodded while squeezing his eyes shut.

And with that, she pulled her foot back and turned around to walk away. She walked all the way back to the sidewalk, pulling her jacket closer to herself, as a certain car pulled up. Allison forced a smile as she got into the passenger seat of Caroline's car, "I'm so ready for this party."

Caroline frowned, beginning to drive. "It's supposed to be Homecoming, not a party."

Allison just laughed, having no idea that the entire time she was in the alleyway, someone had been watching her. And Dean definitely found this town a lot more interesting, and found the girl that he kept running into, a lot more interesting.

She also didn't know that once she left the alleyway, he had gone over and questioned the hybrid, before killing it.

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison walked up to the door of Tyler's house with Caroline and Bonnie. "Woah."

"How did he plan a better party than me so fast?" Caroline whines in disbelief as they walked in, and Bonnie looks around in confusion. "Who are all these people?"

"This is weird! Where is Tyler?" Caroline demands as she shoves through the crowd, and Bonnie looks at Allison. "I'll find you later?"

"Mhm." Allison nodded, already turning and making her way through the crowd of people she didn't know.

The young brunette walked to the backyard area, until she suddenly stopped, her eyes landing on the person walking up to the stage. "Good evening, everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!"

Allison stared up at the stage in shock, this was Klaus's party. Where the hell was Tyler? Allison was now beginning to search for her stupid hybrid best friend.

But during her search, she ended up seeing Stefan heading out the door, but before she could follow him, someone grabs her arm. "Hello, love. Long time no see, how's your neck?"