Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot

Start from the beginning

There was the time that she had gotten caught in the line of a knife aimed for Stefan, from an angry vampire that Klaus was interrogating, which had cut clean across the girl's ribcage. That clean cut had turned into a scar.

There was also a couple jagged scars here and there, but the most noticeable one was the one Stefan always referred too. It was the first night Allison had spent stuck in a motel while the boys were gone, and she had gotten black out drunk off a couple bottles of vodka. She honestly wasn't sure, to this day, about what happened that night. But that left a jagged scar that wrapped around the right side of her ribcage and wrapped around till it reached the middle of her back. All she knew about that one was that there was glass involved, since when Stefan had shown up and found her, he had mention that he had to pull some glass out of it.

Then there was a very faint white line, which no one would notice unless they were specifically looking for it, on the corner of the left side of her lip.

And she already knew that there was the scar that she had gotten on her right shoulder from being burned in the burning building with the tomb vampires. And there was also a jagged scar, that was from when the werewolves took her and Caroline, and Brady had used the hot poker after electrocuting her, across her back.

Then there was her mark, which should have a scar across it, but instead it was just permanently red and puffy.

Along with all her scars, new and old, Allison had also gotten a couple tattoos. One was behind her ear, which was a small lightning bolt, which was supposed to be a remembrance for Speedy. Which she had gotten when she honestly believed she'd never seen Mystic Falls or anyone from ever again, and it was also a way for her to be more connected to her parents, who were the ones who originally gave her the nickname.

Then the second tattoo was actually a couple of them. She had gotten birds on her left shoulder blade, one for each person she's lost. And it was also something that she'd probably be adding to with how her life is going.

Allison hadn't seen Damon come in, which means that she missed him pause by the door, looking at the scars on her back, and the tattoo. But then he was suddenly in front of her, causing the girl to look up a bit startled, but it passed almost immediately. Damon's eyes trailed over her body, his hands on either side of her, lightly trailing the scars, before both his hands gripped her hips and pulled her closer.

The brunette's hazel eyes looked up, meeting his ice blue eyes, before she then closed her eyes when his lips met her's. Allison let herself get lost in the lust and passion filled kiss, feeling almost as if Damon was in just as much disbelief that she was actually here, as she was.

But then she pulled back, out of breath, and turning to move back towards the bed to grab her shirt. "We should probably check on my sister and everyone else."

"About that.." Damon noticeably cringes, as if he hadn't even wanted her to find out, but after Allison pulled her shirt on, she turned around to narrow her eyes on him. "What?"

"Stefan's humanity is off." He says quickly, and Allison's jaw drops, before she shook her head. "No. No, he- he wouldn't do that."

"Klaus compelled him to." Damon explains, but Allison still shook her head. "No." She couldn't believe him. The girl pulled on her shoes quickly before exiting the room in a rush, and ignoring Damon's attempt to stop her. "Allison, wait-"

But he stopped when she saw her stop in the middle of the stairs. Allison's eyes were trained on the two dead girls at the bottom of the step. Damon let out a sigh as he steps passed the brunette, stepping over the bodies before turning to help Allison step over them.