Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights

Start from the beginning

Allison leaned her back against the wall, taking a breath as she winced from her new injuries, before looking down and sending the unconscious blonde a glare. She then pushed off the wall, kicking the blonde's body before looking around then bending down to pick up her knife, gripping it hard as she ran into the building.

The young banshee ran into the building, ignoring the pain as she tried to think about where Klaus would've gone.

But after running down a few hallway, Allison's feet stopped when she heard Klaus' voice. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid, was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now, my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me, then just do it." Elena's voice snapped Allison out of her thoughts, and she began running as Klaus spoke again. "Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer."

And that's when Allison found them. She gripped her knife tightly, before throwing it, the blade landing in his back, which didn't really faze him, but then Allison had come up from behind him and kicked his leg in so hard that the bone breaking echoed down the hallway, before she slammed her elbow into his back, causing him to fall to his knees.

Allison then shoved a shocked Elena behind her, as Klaus rolled his eyes. "Always gotta be in the way, little banshee?"

"I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone else." She hissed out bitterly at him, feeling her eyes change again as her necklace pulsed before just like what happened last school year at the dance, the necklace gave out a bigger pulse that sent his flying backwards down the hall.

Knowing that was only going to keep him down for a minute, Allison quickly turned to her sister, who was wide eyed. "You're alive."

"Yes, now run." Allison urged, shoving her forward and the two went running. But when they slammed through the gym doors, the two froze when they saw all the students, causing Allison to glance towards Elena. "Senior prank night?" The older sister nods.

No one in the place really took notice of the two, except for one person, who stood up immediately, confused. "Allison?"

Before she could respond to Jacob, Klaus walked in behind the girls and announced in an American accent. "Attention, Seniors! You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

The two whipped around, seeing that he was now fully healed, and just looking pissed. All the kids in the gym groaned in disappointment, except one, who was just looking shocked and confused. But then Klaus grabbed Allison arm and yanked her towards him, glancing at her neck, which was mainly just covered in dried blood. "That looks bad." He then meets her eyes, voice scary serious as he threatened. "Don't get on my bad side, banshee."

Keeping his grip on Allison's arm, he then grabbed Elena, basically dragging the two over to Dana and Chad. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Dana asked, and Allison looked over at Jacob, mouthing one word. 'Run', he had so many questions but listened, leaving the gym with everyone else. Allison looked back when Klaus answered Dana. "Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head the last time we met."

Allison felt his grip tighten on her arm, so that she couldn't yank away, as he then looked Dana in the eyes, compelling the girl. "Lift up your foot, please, Dana." She listens, and he turns to compel Chad. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus." Elena begs, and Allison yanked her arm so he'd turn towards her, since she was worried about Dana and Chad. "Klaus, you don't have to do this. You don't need to hurt anyone else."