Jailhouse Rock - Ransom Drysdale

I walked into the jail and was instantly met by the Warden

"Doctor Baker?" He asked as I walked through the metal detector.

"Amara would be fine." I said and he just sighed.

"Dr. Baker, we called you in here because we have one of our inmates who isn't willing to talk in group therapy and we think we would be better with a one of one session, but he refuses to talk to our therapist. Since you are the best in Boston, we called you." The Warden said and I nodded.

"Well, I'm willing to help but if you really want him to talk to me, I'm going to need a room with no cameras and no recording devices. Doctor, patient confidentiality." I said as we walked down a row of cells. I got catcalls by a lot of inmates who obviously hasn't seen a woman in years, but I ignored them.

"We understand that but if he releases any kind of criminal information..." the warden trailed off.

"I will make my own mind up about that." I said. The warden stopped walking and looked at me.

"You do realize who you are coming to see?" The warden said and I nodded.

"I do and I will make my own assumptions. I'm sure there is a bigger reason as to why he did what he did." I said and the Warden groaned walking me into a small empty room with just a small couch and a chair, I looked at the warden.

"This is the best you have?" I asked and he grunted leaving the room. I sat in the chair facing the door and just waited. I finally heard footsteps coming down the hallway and I looked up, notebook on my lap, legs crossed, and he was escorted in.

"Who's the bitch?" He asked.

"Mr. Drysdale. My name is Doctor Amara Baker. I'm here since you won't talk to the jailhouse therapist." I said and he scoffed. They sat him down and I looked at his handcuffs.

"Take those off please. He needs to be comfortable in this session." I said and the guard looked at the prisoner.

"No funny business." He said and he smiled.

"Scouts honor." He said and I sighed. The guard walked out once they were off. I just looked at him as he looked at me.

"Mr. Drysdale..."

"Ransom..."

"Okay Ransom...do you know why I'm here?"

"Because these damn guards and the warden want me to spill my guts and cry like a baby about how my mommy and daddy didn't love me." Ransom said.

"Well since you brought them up -..." I started saying.

"Listen sweetness, I went along with this little ploy to get me to come in to get the hell out of my cell and hopefully see a hot woman. I accomplished both so we can just forget this whole thing." Ransom said and I groaned.

"Mr. Drysdale -..." I said.

"Ransom." He growled.

"Mr. Drysdale." I said and he glared at me. "I'm here to help you. You do realize if you talk to me, you could possibly get a lighter sentence. I hold your life and freedom in my hands." I said and he just glared at me.

"You do realize doc, I don't give a shit. My life is fucked and will stay fucked." Ransom said and I sighed. I uncrossed my legs and re-crossed them.

"Just tell me one thing about you." I said.

"I haven't been fucked in a year." Ransom said and I rolled my eyes.

"Pertaining to the case...or family life." I said.

"I haven't been fucked or fucked someone before I got arrested so yeah that makes a guy frustrated."

"Frustrated enough to kill?" I asked and he glared at me again.

"You ever been wound so tight Doc that you even just smelling a perfume you could just explode all over yourself?" Ransom asked. I subtly rubbed my legs together and adjusted in my set.

"Ransom..."

"I would love to hear you screaming my name." Ransom said.

"Mr. Drysdale!" I said annoyed. I put my notebook back in my bag and grabbed my bag. "If you aren't going to take this seriously then I'm out of here and I hope you rot in prison." I said and went to leave but Ransom grabbed my wrist and yanked me down across his lap. I struggled to get up, but he held me against his body.

I couldn't move as Ransom leaned into my neck and ran his nose along my jawline and sniffed in.

"Your damn perfume. It's driving me insane." Ransom growled in my ear, and I fluttered my eyes closed. I then felt his lips on my neck, kissing its way up to my earlobe where he gently nipped. I bit my bottom lip to not moan out loud. Ransoms hand started at my knee and started up under my pencil skirt I was wearing. I tried pushing his hand away, but he gripped my wrist forcing both arms behind my back and holding my arms behind my back. "You won't be stopping me. A year sweetness, a fucking year." Ransom growled. I moaned, in all reality it had been almost the same for me, but this crossed every ethical line ever.

I felt his hand get under my skirt and with one hand he pried my thighs apart, moved my thong I wore to the side and started running his middle finger up and down my opening.

"Oh god..." I moaned out as Ransom slowly slid one finger inside of me. I jolted forward slightly, Ransom holding my wrist had the advantage and pulled me back. I then felt him insert a second finger as he started to swirl both as well pumping them in and out. He then started to use his thumb to rub my clit. I whimpered and Ransom grinned.

"Oh, sweet girl you are so wet and tight. What I wouldn't give to be inside you." Ransom said and I turned to look at him with hazy eyes.

"I want you inside of me." I whispered and he chuckled.

"Miss Baker, that's not professional." Ransom said.

"Fuck professional."

"No, fuck you." Ransom said and lifted me to straddle his lap. I started grinding in his hand and he moaned as I did. Ransom reached down with his free hand and started to untie his pants as I continued to grind on him.

"So eager." Ransom said as I leaned down and brushed my lips against his.

"Shut up Drysdale." I growled and crashed my lips to his. He pulled himself out of his pants as Ransom removed his fingers for me. I didn't have time to feel empty as I slid down on him and he grunted.

"Fuck yes." Ransom said through gritted teeth, and I started to move back and forth in him. He threw his hand back and then looked back up at me. He gripped my wrists tighter behind my neck and pushed me down to him as he nipped at my neck. I started moving fast and hard on Ransom and he growled against my neck. I felt him twitch inside of me and I smiled.

"I'm gonna fill you up so good baby I'll be leaking down your leg all day." Ransom whispered in my ear making me moan louder. I clenched around him, Ransom gripped my ass with his free hand.

Before I could think of anything else I felt my coil breaking as I released all over Ransom. He smacked my ass as I felt him twitch one final hard twitch and he released inside of me. I moaned as I felt him coating my walls.

After we both released Ransom released my wrists and I just looked at him.

"Same time next week?" I asked and he gave a wicked grin.

"You bet." Ransom said as he crashed his lips to mine.