Teenage Dirtbag - Chris Evans

*****FALL OF 2000*****

"Elle!" I heard someone yell as I walked to my next class. I turned and saw who it was and groaned.

"I don't have time Chris." I said and kept walking. He ran up to me and grabbed my arm gently stopping me.

"Hey, come on. You keep ignoring me and I don't know why." Chris said as he walked beside me to my next class.

"Because Evans, you are pushy, think you are the best at everything and think every woman wants you. You are the definition of Frat Boy...need I go on?" I asked and he sighed.

"Come on, I'm not all that bad." Chris said.

"Do you maybe think I know exactly how you are and how you used to treat people in high school?" I asked. Chris looked at me as his blue eyes bore into mine and he just looked at me.

"How do you know how I was in high school?" Chris said and I huffed a laugh.

"Wow, most people would try denying it." I said and went to walk away from him again and he stopped me again.

"Elle, come on. Give me a chance, get to know me. Come to the party tonight." Chris said and I groaned.

"Parties aren't my thing, Chris." I said and he shook his head.

"I expect to see you there tonight Elle, please don't make me wait." Chris said in a whisper in my ear. Once he pulled away he smiled at me.

"Bye Evans." I said and walked away. Chris watched her walk away knowing the ones he had to chase were the most fun. I walked into my English lit class and sat next to my friend Erin.

"Hey. Where were you?" She asked just as class started.

"Evans..." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Did he figure out who you were yet?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Are you ever going to tell him?" Erin asked and I smirked at her.

"I have a plan, just have to figure out how to put it in motion..." I said and she smiled.

"Oh, I love your evil side." She said and I silently laughed and went back to paying attention to the professor as well as put the plan in my head.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

I walked into the frat party and no one noticed

I walked into the frat party and no one noticed. I rushed upstairs and stashed the bag I brought with me in the room I knew was Chris'. It helped that Erin dated the one guy in the fraternity and could get me any info I needed. Once I did what I needed to do I walked back downstairs and Chris was waiting for me at the bottom on the steps.

"You think I didn't see you run up there sweetness?" Chris asked and I wanted to cringe at the name.

"Was looking for you." I said and he looked me up and down then handed me a drink. Oh underage drinking...things never changed with him. I took the cup and took a sip trying not gag at the taste.

"Dance with me?" Chris asked as the music started playing in the living room and I nodded. We walked into the living room and I played the part I needed to play with him. I rubbed against him, grind on him, flirted, made out and everything to work him up. After about 2 hours I had him fully ready to go and where I wanted him. As we danced I placed a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to me but went to his ear.

"Show me your room Evans..." I whispered and he growled, taking my hand and rushing me upstairs. Once we got in his room I pushed him on to the bed, he moved up near the headboard and I crawled on his lap and straddled him as he took off his shirt. As we made out I grabbed something off the bedside table I left there that he didn't notice. I grabbed his one hand that was on my hip and quickly handcuffed him to his headboard. Chris snapped his head and looked to see me quickly handcuff his other hand.

"Elle?!" Chris asked pulling against the restraints.

"Oh come on Evans, don't you want to have a little bit of fun?" He smirked at me as I leaned down and passionately kissed him again grinding on him. I felt him get hard under me and I smiled in our kiss. I then crawled off Chris and smiled as I undid his jeans and pulled those off. I saw the outline of his hard member and really started to rethink my idea. Even though this was the plan, I couldn't help but admit that I was so turned on and in any other instance I would have just taken this man right here and now. I moaned as I got off the bed fighting with my own mind and the pooling between my legs.

"I have to go get ready, I'll be right back." I said walking over and kissing Chris again. I walked into his bathroom and closed the door. I took a deep breath and started getting ready to look like I did a year ago. I never wanted to go back to this again once I had my make over but I needed to prove a point. I took off my make-up, put my hair in a ponytail, put on my big black rimmed glasses, a red tie-dye shirt and a pair of overalls with my white sneakers. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Chris.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Chris yelled shocked.

"Now do you know who I am?!" I asked pissed off.

"Noelle?! What the fuck is going on?!" Chris asked as his demeanor changed seeing me.

"You fucked with me in high school because I looked like this! You couldn't give me the fucking time of day Evans! You made my 4 years in high school a living fucking hell! You and your boys messed with me so much that it was the reason for my make over for college! The downside is you had no fucking clue who I was and only went after me for how I looked! Never cared to maybe even get to fucking know me! I did this to prove a point to you Evans! Never fuck with the quiet, nerd types...we are dangerous. You are nothing but a teenage dirtbag baby and that's all you will ever be." I said with a raised voice standing at the foot of the bed.

"You fucking bitch!" Chris yelled and I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah but you made me this way." I said. I reached in the bag I had and pulled out the polaroid camera and took some pictures of Chris while I laid next to him in my bra looking the way I did. I laid all the pictures out on the bed and some even on Chris.

"Come on Noelle, stop! You proved your point." Chris pleaded and I ignored him as I put my top back on.

"Let me go! Noelle come on, I'm sorry for high school I was an ass but let's start anew ." Chris said and I laughed and shook my head.

"At least let me out of these cuffs." Chris said and I shook my head and left the bedroom with the door wide open.

"Good luck explaining this dirtbag." I said and left the room. I rushed back into the regular bathroom and changed back to the way I arrived at the party. Once I reached downstairs I saw one of Chris's frat bros and smiled at him.

"Hey Danny, you should get some of the guys together and go check on Chris. He seemed to be having some major fun upstairs." I said with a wink. Danny laughed and gathered a couple guys. I saw Erin and she shook her head with a smile.

"Mission accomplished." I said and walked out of the frat house.