Infinity - Chris Evans

I was standing with the rest of the press waiting for all the stars of the movie to arrive, mostly the main voice actor for the new Pixar film Lightyear, Chris Evans

I was standing with the rest of the press waiting for all the stars of the movie to arrive, mostly the main voice actor for the new Pixar film Lightyear, Chris Evans. I had talked to Keke Palmer and Taika Waititi already and as always, I loved interviewing them.

I had been in the business for 10 years and loved every minute of getting to go to premieres, seeing actors, having a rapport with these people. It was always a fun time had by all. Also, getting to see movies before anyone else at the premieres was not too shabby either.

I had taken a few years off the past couple of years to have a life. Get married, have a kid...the traveling to premieres didn't come first, being a mom and a wife did. When I was ready to start working again my job with 'Access Hollywood' was reinstated and I was back to interviewing celebrities.

I was going over my question cards when I heard fans that were waiting way ahead of us going crazy. I looked at the SUV that had pulled up and out stepped Chris Evans with his family and I smiled. I always loved how he brought his family with him. This time around it was his mom and some others I couldn't see.

I watched him walk down the purple carpet and I smiled seeing him stop and pose for pictures. He was in a pair of chocolate brown dress slacks and a short sleeved black, orange and white print shirt with his sunglasses on as well. I then noticed the top buttons on the shirt undone to show his chest tattoos and I groaned. He knew what he was doing to all women when he showed those tattoos, and I really don't think he cared.

As Chris was taking his press photos, he scanned the reporters and saw me. He smiled and pointed at me. I smiled and gave a small wave. Once he was done with his photos, he bypassed a lot of other reporters and came over to me.

"Sasha Peters, you're back." Chris said and gave me a big hug.

"I am. First time back on the carpet." I said and he smiled.

"It's great to have you back. It didn't feel right not having you here." Chris said and I smiled. I looked at my camera man and he nodded.

"You ready?" I asked Chris and he nodded as I started off with my questioning.

"Do you remember your first time seeing Toy Story and how it felt?" I asked.

"I don't remember my first time, but I do remember watching it with my son Braxton for the first time. Watching his face light up and him loving everything about it. That was probably the most amazing feeling in the world." Chris answered and I smiled broadly as he mentioned his son. He was a private man and never really talked about his family but when he did, he beamed. I looked and saw his son standing with Chris's mom Lisa, but his wife was nowhere in sight.

"So tell me what it's like doing this voice for one of the most iconic characters in the Pixar franchise?" I asked.

"It's intimidating, it's a little daunting. You know you wanna make sure to pay homage to Tim Allen because he did such a good job but you wanna try and find a way to give it your own interpretation. But I put my trust in Pixar." Chris answered.

"Now this movie, it does the classic Pixar thing where it makes you cry. What is the hardest you have ever cried during a Pixar movie?"

Chris laughed at this question.

"Making me tell all my secrets." Chris said and I nodded. "Oh man...probably 'Up'. Up was a tough one. And I didn't know it would be, I watched it with a buddy of mine, we were probably in our 30's and we just casually watched it one day. We had no clue it was going to be the best love story ever told in the first 10 minutes. So Up certainly ripped my heart out. 'Inside Out' got me pretty good though. God they all do, don't they? This one got me too."

"These are good ones to make you cry. I can't watch 'Up' to this day." I said and Chris laughed.

"There are some post credit scenes. Do you think this is something you could keep doing, being Buzz?" I asked.

"Good question, honestly though, I would do it as long as they would have me." Chris said and smiled with a small nod.

"Is it only because voice acting is easier than all the action stuff you're used to doing?" I asked and Chris nodded with a small laugh.

"For sure." Chris said and we laughed.

I looked at my next questions and instantly blushed.

"Oh no, Sasha is blushing...this must be good." Chris said and I laughed.

"Some pictures just dropped of you earlier today from your upcoming movie 'The Gray Man'. You were sporting a...different look with the mustache. So, I was wondering which look do you prefer? With or without?" I asked.

Chris looked at me and gave me that sexy sly smirk that only Chris Evans has, I felt my knees go slightly weak and it took all I had not to fall over.

"Let me ask you, which do you prefer mustache or no mustache? Be honest...be honest." Chris said and I heard his Boston accent come out. Those weak knees I had just got weaker hearing the accent.

"Honestly...I like the full beard." I said with a smirk and even though he had sunglasses on I could tell he winked at me. I just subtly shook my head.

"Okay last question. You mentioned your son earlier and we know he is 5. How does he feel about dad being a voice in a Pixar movie and being Buzz Lightyear?" I asked. Chris looked over and smiled at Braxton who waved at Chris, and he waved back. I smiled at this little interaction.

"He is over the moon. When I found out he was the first one I told, and we had a huge party to celebrate. So of course, I had to bring him with tonight." Chris said and I nodded.

Chris then motioned for Braxton to come over and he picked him up.

"Thanks for talking to me Chris." I said.

"Anytime Sasha." Chris said and went to walk away. I watched him take a few steps as Braxton said something to him, Chris nodded, stopped and turned back to me.

"Bye mommy! See you inside!" Braxton yelled at me, and I just gave a small laugh as everyone around me aww'd. He then blew me a kiss.

"See you inside buddy!" I said and blew him a kiss back. Chris blew me a kiss and mouthed the words 'I love you' to me. I mouthed it back. I sighed with a smile as I watched my husband and son continue down the carpet.