Keep on Lovin' You - PT. 3 - Lets Make Love - Colin Shea

**5 YEARS LATER**

"BOSTON!" I said loudly into the microphone and the crowd went wild. I just started the second half of the concert in mine and Colin's hometown. We were ending the tour here and then going home to relax for a while.

"You guys have been amazing welcoming us back after our small hiatus." I continued and the crowd cheered and I looked at Colin as he winked at me. "I mean I got one of the best Boston guys I think." I said and walked over to Colin and gave him a small kiss.

"So while the band took some time off I sat down with my amazing husband and we wrote some new songs for you guys! One being an amazing duet that Colin sings with me on. You wanna hear it?" I asked and the crowd went super loud.

"I don't know Jade, I don't think they want it...." Colin said in his mic. The crowd went nuts again. Colin smiled at me, giving me another small kiss and then counted the band in.

COLIN:

🎵Maybe life has got you rundown
I think it's time, girl, that we slow down
So take a look, it's almost sundown

BOTH:

So why don't you lay right here?
Let me just ease your mind
I'm givin' you all my time
I'm gonna keep on, keep on loving you

Strong and slow
The way that you want me to
Maybe my whole life through
I'm gonna keep on, keep on loving you

JADE:

When that morning sun is dawning
Baby, both of us should call in
Cause we got too much love to fall in

BOTH:

So why don't you lay right here?
Let me just ease your mind
I'm givin' you all my time
I'm gonna keep on, keep on loving you

Strong and slow
The way that you want me to
Maybe my whole life through
I'm gonna keep on, keep on loving you

Why don't you lay right here?
Let me just ease your mind
Give you all my time
I'm gonna keep on, keep on

Strong and slow
The way that you want me to
Maybe my whole life through, girl
I'm gonna keep on, keep on loving you

Soft and slow
The way you want me to
Maybe my whole life through
I'm gonna keep on, keep on, keep on loving you
I'm gonna keep on, keep on loving you
🎵

Once we finished the crowd went nuts and I smiled at Colin. Before we could start the next song I heard a mic click on.

"Mama!!" I heard a little boy say and I looked at Colin. He was looked around like I was.

"Is that...?" I asked Colin and he nodded.

"Mama! Daddy!" The voice said in the microphone again. The fans were silent as we tried to figure this out.

"Aiden...." I said in my microphone and before I could even have a minute to think Aiden came toddling out from backstage towards Colin and I. Aiden was out 3-year-old son who we had left with Colin's parents while we went on tour. I rushed over to him where he was and picked up him and then walked over to Colin. He reached for Colin so I handed him over.

"Everyone! I know you have seen pictures but this is mine and Colin's son Aiden. Aiden can you say hi to the people?" I asked and he got shy but smiled.

"Hi!" He said into Colin's mic. I smiled at Colin.

"This was such a great surprise. What song do you want us to sing next big man?" Colin asked Aiden and he smiled.

"New world." He said and I looked at Colin and he half nodded.

"A Whole New World it is." I said as Colin handed me back Aiden since he had to play.

🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

After the concert Colin and I took Aiden home and he was fast asleep by time we arrived home so we got him ready for bed and put him right to sleep. We then collapsed on our own bed.

"Comfy bed!" I said and Colin laughed as I cuddled into his side placing my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not the bed ma'am." Colin said and I sighed.

"You can be my bed." I said and he laughed. I rolled on top of him to straddle him.

"Jade..." Colin said placing his hand on my hips and I started grinding even though we were still dressed.

"Mr. Shea..." I trailed off.

"Yes Mrs. Shea?" Colin answered.

"I want another baby." I said and he smiled. I leaned down and passionately kissed him.

"We just finished a tour and they are already talking about one next year...if you get pregnant..." Colin said once we stopped kissing.

"What is I said no more tours. I can still do music and release music but no more tours." I said and Colin looked at me shocked.

"You love touring." Colin said.

"I love you, Aiden and whoever else might come along more." I said and Colin rolled me over and pinned me to the bed and I gave a small laugh.

"Let's do it." Colin said.

"Another baby?" I asked excited and Colin nodded.

"Another baby." He said and I smiled as he started to kiss me and moved to my neck and pulse point which he knew were my weak spot. We started quickly undressing each other. Colin moved down my body quickly and soon he was even with my mound and he started flicking his tongue up and down my slit.

"Don't tease husband." I said and she chuckles and shoved in 2 fingers and moaned at the feeling.

"Baby you are so wet." Colin mumbled and I smiled as he started pumping his fingers in and then started sucking on my clit and I raised up off the bed arching my back. It didn't take much work for Colin to get me to the point of crying out as I went over the edge. Colin came back up my body and I smiled as him as I flipped him and got on top. I sunk myself down on him and make sure to take him all in, I needed him fully.

"Fuck Jade.." Colin mumbled out as I started grinding on him and he grabbed my hips and held on to my as he bucked up. I threw my head back and placed my hands on his chest.

"Fill me Colin, I want to feel all of it in me." I said and Colin moaned out and grunted as I felt him swell and twitch inside of me. I soon released after him and rolled off of him. He looked at me and smiled.

"So should we say let the baby making fun begin?" I asked and Colin said..

"Obviously." Colin said and I cuddled back onto him.

"Thank you Colin." I said and he looked down at me.

"For what?" Colin asked.

"For coming in my hotel room that night years ago with that song you wrote about us. The moment I knew I was in love with you. If you hadn't taken that step I don't think we would be here today and I love this life." I said and Colin smiled.

"Well, I needed you to know how I felt and it was a bold step but I'm glad I did it too." Colin said and we cuddled together and I quickly fell asleep as Colin hummed Keep on Lovin' You to me.