Talk Dirty to Me - Chris Evans

I was sitting in my seat at the award show I was attending. I knew he was here somewhere and it was times like these I hated that we kept what we had a secret. I saw him on the red carpet and he was with his older sister Carly and I smiled. I pulled my cellphone from my clutch and sent him a text.

MAVIS: So I know you are here because I saw you on the red carpet. Where are you sitting?

It took him a minute to answer me and I figured maybe he would since he was with someone who I wasn't sure if she knew about us.

CHRIS: Don't make it obvious but look 2 rows back.

I acted like I was turning to see someone coming in and I looked and saw Chris. He gave a wink and his sister waved at me and I laughed turning back around.

MAVIS: Your sister knows who I am?

CHRIS: You are the best thing in my life, of course she knows who you are.

MAVIS: Best thing huh?

CHRIS: You are and I promise once this is over, you are coming to Boston and we are making us official. I'm tired of sneaking.

MAVIS: Me too Chris. I love you. 💗

CHRIS: My forever 💗😘

I sighed and put my phone away. I knew the award show was going to be long and tedious and I already knew I wasn't going to an afterparty...well I was of sorts but it would a private party in my hotel room with my boyfriend, he just didn't know about it yet.

Near the end of the awards show someone from backstage came to get me and I got up and headed to the back with them. I was waiting in a green room when my cellphone went off.

CHRIS: You leave or something Mav?

MAVIS: Never, I have to present an award.

CHRIS: Well good luck babe.

I sighed when someone walked in to give me the envelope and I knew then I was presenting alone. I walked out to the side of the stage and waited to be announced out. Once I was I walked to the microphone. I read the teleprompter explaining what the category was. Once I got to the list of nominees and I got to the last name and gave a smile since I didn't even know. I said his name and looked at him.

"And the winner is...." I said and opened the envelope. "Chris Evans!" I said excited and I saw him get up, hug his sister and then work his way to the stage. Once he got on stage he hugged me.

"Tonight I can congratulate you properly." I whispered in his ear and I saw him turn red but remain calm. I watched him walk up to the mic and give his acceptance speech. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard him say.

"I also want to thank someone special to me. They know who they are and all they need to know is they mean so much to me and the best is yet to come." I smiled at this and tried to hide my blush. Once we started to walk backstage he gave me his arm and I linked mine in his.

"That line is going to get you in so much trouble Evans." I said and he shrugged we walked to the back.

"I don't care Mav, I love you." Chris whispered and I smiled.

"Chris, Mavis, can we please get you both over here for a moment for some pictures?" The photographer asked and I nodded and walked over as did Chris. As we got positioned I stood on tiptoes to Chris's ear.

"I need you so bad." I said and he just looked at me.

"Mav...be cool." Chris groaned. I just smiled as we posed for a picture. We switch positions.

"I will be waiting for you in my hotel tonight wearing your favorite lingerie set..." I whispered. Chris was clenching his jaw and I knew I was getting to him. We took a couple more pictures together and he went to walk away. I grabbed his arm and pulled his ear down to me.

"I need you to fill me up to hard tonight, don't make me get started without you." I said and slipped him a hotel room key in his jacket pocket. I then kissed his cheek. "Congrats on the win, you deserve it." I said and he smiled as I walked away back to my seat.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

I got back to my hotel room and got everything ready. I ordered some champagne from room service and got undressed and was just wrapped in a short silk robe with my lingerie underneath it. I was sitting on the bed waiting to hear the door open. I started to think I came on to strong and he wasn't coming since I knew we left at the same time and were staying at the same hotel. After about half an hour the hotel room door open and I smiled seeing him walking in to where I was on the bed. He was still in his suit and moaned finally seeing how good he looked and I had him all to myself. He started undressing and I smiled, soon he was crawling up to me on the bed with his boxers on still.

"Hi." I said and he smiled and shook his head.

"You were very naughty tonight on stage and backstage." Chris said and I smiled with a nod.

"Can I be punished?" I asked and Chris crashed his lips to mine and I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my waist and held me to him. I felt his hand slid around to the front and untie the robe and it fell from my shoulders. His lips moved from my lips to my jaw, to my neck and down my shoulder. I moved my head off to the side to give him better access and he moved back up to my ear.

"I love you Mav." Chris whispered and I moaned as he nipped at my earlobe. I noticed Chris pulled something from behind him on the bed. Chris stayed at my ear and my eyes fluttered closed.

"Marry me." Chris said and I looked at him instantly and he was holding open a ring box that had a beautiful diamond engagement ring in it.

"Chris..." I said and he shook his head.

"It's been a year Mav, I'm ready to shout it from the rooftops that the woman I'm in love with is you and I will be spending the rest of my life with you. This has been an amazing night and I want to keep it amazing. Tomorrow we can walk out of here hand in hand and go home to Boston." Chris said and I smiled at him and passionately kiss him with so much force we fell down on the bed and I was on top of him.

"Yes!" I said and Chris smiled and placed the ring on my finger and I passionately kissed him again.

We adjusted ourselves and I was straddling his lap while he leaned against the headboard and I started moving on him. I moved my panties to the side after I pulled his boxers off. He slid into me easy and I moaned out. Chris reached up and unhooked my bra and I took it off. He leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth as I rode him. I started to feel myself clench around him and my coil becoming tighter and tighter. I pulled his head back up and I passionately kissed him as I released. He wasn't done and he quickly positioned me on all fours and he quickly rammed into me from behind and I cried out at the sudden penetration. He gripped my hips and started ramming hard and harder, thankful I didn't have to ask. As he thrusted he started smacking my ass and I knew now dark Chris had entered the room and was punishing me for the teasing tonight. I loved this man had 2 sides to him and I usually got to see both sides. I felt him swell in me and I tightened around him again as we both came undone. He fell into my back, I felt his breath and then his lips trailed kisses down my back. I collapsed and he rolled beside me and I was laying on my stomach and he was on his back.

I looked at my left hand and smiled at the engagement ring.

"We really can leave here together tomorrow?" I asked and Chris nodded. I rolled to my side and Chris pulled me to him and I smiled being so close to his face.

"We will be leaving tomorrow and if any paps ask us about being together, what are you going to say?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"That I love you and I can't wait to marry you while I flash the ring." I said and Chris smiled.

"That's my girl." Chris said and passionately kissed me then moved to my ear. "You up for round two?" Chris growled and I nodded.