Loving You Easy - Chris Evans

I woke up to the sun coming through the window and his arm wrapped around me

I woke up to the sun coming through the window and his arm wrapped around me. I smiled realizing he got home in the middle of the night. He was supposed to wake me up when he got in, but he must have been exhausted himself. I easily got out of bed and put my hair up in a messy bun. Dodger took my spot on the bed, and I laughed.

"Taking my warm spot." I whispered and smiled. I looked out the bedroom window and saw the snow on the ground and smiled, it was going to be a white Christmas which made me happy. I shivered in my shorts and tank top I always slept in not caring about the season. I saw the sweatshirt Chris took off when he came home and I smiled, I put it on over my clothes and walked to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I turned on the speakers in the kitchen to play some music and the first song that came on make me dance slightly around the kitchen as I made breakfast. I soon felt hands on my hips as he moved with me to the beat of the music and whispered the chorus in my ear.

🎵You make loving you easy
You make loving you all I wanna do
Every little smile and every little touch
Reminds me how just how much it all makes
Loving you easy
🎵

I turned in his grip and looked at him, he leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"You were supposed to wake me." I said and he shrugged.

"I was exhausted and didn't need you attacking me." Chris said and I laughed hysterically.

"Excuse me?! Who always attacks who?" I asked and he smiled leaning in kissing me again. He lifted me up on the counter and looked at the sweatshirt.

"I believe this is mine Roxi..." Chris said playing with the hem of the sweatshirt.

"You want it back?" I asked as I opened my legs and he stepped between them.

"I think I do..." Chris said and went to take it off and I helped him get it off. He then pulled me the edge of the counter and I passionately kissed him. He moved his lips from mine to my neck.

"This is why you should have woken me last night." I moaned out and I felt him kiss my neck. He then reached down and pulled his sweatpants down slightly and pushed my shorts to the side and quickly entered me.

"This was my plan all along." Chris said as his lips came back to mine, and I moaned out against them as he thrusted. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on as he kept thrusting, and I cried out once I tensed and released. He smiled as he released and passionately kissed me. Once we finished, we righted our clothing and he saw the goosebumps on my skin handing me back the sweatshirt. I put it on and smiled.

"Thank you for not letting your girlfriend freeze." I said hopping off the counter and continued cooking as he stayed with his hands around me as I cooked.

"You miss me while I was gone?" Chris asked and I smiled back at him.

"Well, I had my other boyfriend to keep my company so not so much." I said and Chris laughed shaking his head as we sat down at the table to eat.

"Other boyfriend huh?" Chris asked and I laughed as Dodger came running in.

"And here he is now." I said and fed him a piece of my bacon. Chris just shook his head and I smiled.

"So, I was thinking after breakfast we could shower, take Dodger and go get a Christmas tree...." Chris suggested and I smiled excited.

"CHRISTMAS TREE!" I said excited causing Chris to laugh hysterically. Once we finished eating, we got ready and bundled up and headed to the local tree farm.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

We picked out a tree fairly quickly and were home getting it in the house. Chris was bringing in all of the decoration from the garage and I smiled. He was struggling with boxes, so I went and helped him, and he smiled. We sat down and I pulled out the tangle of lights.

"Did you ball these up and throw them in the box last year?" I asked and Chris wouldn't make eye contact with me. "Christopher!" I said and he laughed.

"You weren't home, you had to go work and I just threw the lights in the box with all intentions to go back and make them neat." Chris said and I shook my head and laughed as I started to untangle them. He leaned over to me.

"You forgive me?" Chris asked and I smiled as his lips connect to mine.

"Of course I do." I said and Chris smiled. As I worked on the lights Chris started getting out all the decorations for around the living room and he pulled out my stocking.

"Hey, did you forget something in your stocking last year? It seems kind of heavy." Chris said and I looked at him oddly as he handed it over to me. I reached my hand in pulled out a small velvet box.

"What the hell?" I asked and opened it up and saw a diamond engagement ring. Chris came over and knelt in front of me.

"Roxi, you have been with me putting up with this life for 3 years now and it has been the best 3 years of my life

"Roxi, you have been with me putting up with this life for 3 years now and it has been the best 3 years of my life. I have been trying to find the right to time to do this, but it never seemed perfect, it never worked out. I love you Roxi and I want to spend all of my Christmas', New Year's...whatever the occasion I want to spend it with you. Will you marry me Roxi?" Chris asked and I looked at him from the ring in shock.

"Chris....you never even mentioned this is something you wanted, we never talking about marriage..." I said and he shook his head.

"I know, I wasn't sure you even wanted it but sweetie, don't leave you laptop open to engagement rings, wedding dresses and dream wedding ideas." Chris said and I sighed.

"I won't force you to propose Chris, if you are just doing this because of my laptop..." I said and she shook his head and huffed a laugh.

"Roxi, this ring, in this box I have had since our third date. I wanted to propose to you then. I loved you so much it hurt whenever I left you at your place and hurt more when I would leave to work once you moved in. You made loving you easy Roxi, you made my life better and made me want to have that life with you. The wife, the kids...we already have the dog." Chris said and motioned to Dodger. I laughed but had tears in my eyes.

"So, I asked you again Roxi, will you marry me?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as he put the ring on my finger, and I lunged at him wrapping my arms around his neck and passionately kissing him. Once we broke apart, I looked at Chris.

"Did you really mean it when you said kids?" I asked and Chris nodded. I reached a hand around to my back pocket. "You weren't the only one trying to figure out when to tell someone something." I said and showed Chris the positive pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?!" Chris said shocked and I nodded with a smiled. He passionately kissed me again.

"Life is now complete." I said and Chris nodded.