Doggy Day Care - Chris Evans

I was just getting back from taking the last dog out to its owner for the day when a dog came running down my driveway

I was just getting back from taking the last dog out to its owner for the day when a dog came running down my driveway. I looked at him and he ran right up to me and jumped on me.

"Hey bubba..." I said loving on him a little. He was a friendly, well taken care of dog. "Where did you come from?" I said and started looking for his owner maybe running after him, but I saw no one. I looked at this dog and he looked extremely familiar, and I sighed. I had to confirm it but if it was, I wasn't sure how this even happened to me.

"Come inside bubba, we will try to call your owner." I said since it was started to get kind of chilly. Fall was setting into Boston nicely and I was loving it. Fall in the east was always amazing, the main reason I moved back to Boston from LA 4 months ago. Once inside my own dog, an Australian shepherd named Minnie, she was the runt when she was born so a cruel joke really met us in the living room.

"Minnie, be nice to our new friend." I said as she started barking. I went and sat on the couch and the new dog followed me and sat right in front of me and Minnie sat next to me on the couch. I looked and saw the ID tag on the dog's collar and was thankful that he had one.

"I knew it...Hi Dodger." I said and he started wagging his tail, I smiled then huffed a laugh. This dog belonged to none other than Boston's own golden boy Chris Evans.

"Dodger meet Minnie, your Disney friend." I said and he looked at her. I continued to look and saw a number on the tag, so I pulled out my cellphone and dialed the number.

"Hello?" It was him, his voice...control yourself Aurelia.

"Hi, this is Aurelia. I own Throw me a Bone doggy day care in the Boston area and I just wanted to let you know that I have your dog, Dodger. He ran up my driveway when I was closing up for the day." I explained and he sighed.

"Oh, thank god. My Ma just called and said he busted out the door and was gone. Um...she isn't able to come and get him right now. I travel for work and will be back in town tomorrow. Is it possible you could keep him for me?" He asked.

"Of course. I have my own dog he can hang out with." I said.

"Oh awesome. Thank you so much Aurelia. I'm Chris by the way." He said and I huffed a laugh.

"Yeah, Dodger kind of confirmed that." I said and he laughed.

"Figured, but you know never know. Thanks again and I will come by and pick him up tomorrow." Chris said and smiled.

"Sounds good." I said.

"Bye." Chris said and hung up as did it.

"I talked to your dad; he will be by to get you tomorrow. What were you doing busting out the door silly boy?" I said and scratched behind his ears as Minnie whimpered.

"Hey, I would never forget about you." I said and petted her.

"You guys hungry?" I asked and then thought about it. I walked to the kitchen and took a picture of the dog food bag.