Stuck - Chris Evans

I had just left the convention center from the C2E2 convention

I had just left the convention center from the C2E2 convention. It was the last day and I made sure to spend the entire day there. I needed to keep my mind free of why I got these tickets and I just wanted to have a good time.

My ex-boyfriend Damon got me these tickets for a Valentines Day gift, and we were supposed to come together. He booked the hotel and everything but then 3 weeks before the con, he broke up with me, telling me he didn't feel it anymore. He let me keep everything for the con and it wasn't until I got looking that I noticed he got me a photo op with Tom Hiddleston, Tom Welling and the cast of Boy Meets World. I think the best part was the photo op and autograph signing I had with Chris Evans! Damon knew I loved Chris Evans and knew I would want to go. He also got me panel tickets, so I was bound and determined to make this the best day ever.

Meeting Chris was the highlight of my day and almost made me forget about Damon dumping me but oh well, I was here now enjoying my time. Now I was just going to the hotel room to relax the rest of the night, order a pizza and head home to Cambridge Massachusetts tomorrow morning.

Right before the elevator doors could close someone came rushing on, his ballcap pulled way down and someone running after him but he hit the door closed button and then his floor button. I looked and noticed I hadn't hit mine, so I did.

I just looked at this guy and he was looking down at the ground and I just shrugged it off.

"We could have held the elevator for those who were chasing after you..." I trailed off and he chuckled.

"I was actually trying to get away from them. I just need a minute alone." The voice said and I just nodded.

"I get it." I said. I looked down at my phone in my hand as it vibrated.

Damon: Hope you had a great day at the con.

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?!" The voice asked and I looked up seeing the face of the man I basically went to the comic con to see, the main guy who was there Chris Evans.

"Oh shit...um...not...you're -..."

~You're stuttering Bexley, pull yourself together.~

He was grinning at me clearly able to see I was flustered and shocked.

"I'm sorry that wasn't meant for you." I said. "My ex just text me." I said and he half nodded.

"Bad break up?" He asked.

Before I could answer the elevator shuttered violently and leaned against the wall gripping on to the handrail that was in there. The elevator dropped a little bit causing me to squeak then it stopped. The lights flickered and everything stopped. I looked at Chris and he looked at me.

"Are we stuck?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"I think so." Chris said and I groaned.

"No...I can't do this..." I said and Chris looked at me concerned.