Crazier - Pt. 3 - Is It Just Me - Final - Chris Evans

**ONE YEAR LATER**

"Usually, we would sit and talk with our guest first but she insisted on performing her new single dropping tomorrow first. So here she is with her song Crazier, Peyton Morgan!" Jimmy Fallon introduced me and I smiled at him. I looked at my band they started playing.

🎵I'd never gone with the wind, just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you opened the door
And there's so much more
I'd never seen it before
I was trying to fly, but I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

I watched from a distance as you
Made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier, oh-oh

Baby, you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore, oh-oh

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Crazier, crazier...🎵

"We will be sitting down with Peyton after this break." Jimmy said and they went to commercial and they band started breaking everything down as Jimmy walked me over to sit me by the desk.

"So anything off limits?" Jimmy asked and I gave a small laugh.

"No, but I do have an announcement to make." I said and Jimmy nodded.

"Of course." Jimmy said and we heard the countdown start and the audience was told to start cheering.

"And we are back!" Jimmy said and I smiled.

"So it's been awhile." Jimmy said and I nodded.

"About a year." I said and Jimmy nodded.

"A year ago wasn't the best memories was it?" Jimmy asked and I sighed.

"No, but in this year things have changed as you can tell by the music and I have gotten so much better." I said and Jimmy smiled.

"That's perfect. That song was amazing. Was it about anyone special?" Jimmy asked and I smiled.

"It was, it was for my husband." I said and Jimmy looked at me shocked and the audience went into shocked mummers.

"Wait, husband?" Jimmy asked and I nodded and showed off my wedding set.

"Whoa! When did this happen?" Jimmy asked as I laughed at everyone's reaction.

"Last week. Small ceremony at his house with family and that was all we needed." I said and Jimmy was still stunned.

"Who is this man who stole your heart?" Jimmy asked and I smiled.

"He is here and willing to come out and see you. Want him to come out?" I asked and Jimmy nodded vigorously.

"Of course we all want to meet this guy!" Jimmy said and I laughed.

"Husband of mine! Come out!" I said and Chris came walking out and everyone started cheering loudly and Jimmy was laughing. He shook Chris's hand. Chris came over to me and passionately kissed me then sat down.

"Wait a minute you two!" Jimmy said and we laughed.

"You two broke up a year ago." Jimmy said and I nodded.

"We did, we weren't together at the time but we took some time, reflected, talked, even went to counseling and realized we couldn't be without each other. We loved each other too much and we decided the next step after being together the entire time we did all that was to get married." Chris explained and I nodded.

"And you two are happy?" Jimmy asked and I looked at Chris and smiled.

"Very happy." I said and Chris nodded as we held hands.

"So what's next for the two of you?" Jimmy asked.

"Well I have some new music coming out, Chris is going to go film soon which I will be joining him on location as our own little honeymoon and then....who knows." I said.

"Hopefully a family?" Jimmy asked and I smiled looking at Chris.

"Kids are a for sure." I said and Jimmy laughed.

"Well you certainly shocked all of us so I wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant the next time you were here." Jimmy said and I shrugged.

"You never know." I said and Jimmy laughed. My segment was done and Chris and walked off stage and went back into the dressing room. Chris wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Little does Jimmy know you were already on the show pregnant." Chris said and I shook my head as my arms went around his neck.

"I just found out Chris, we can't say anything." I said and he smiled leaning down to kiss me.

"Everything is very different from a year ago." Chris said and I nodded.

"Everything is perfect from a year ago and it is all I ever wanted." I said. Chris smiled, leaned in and kissed me again.