Who's it Gonna Be - Continuation of Captain and The Goddess - Steve Rogers

WARNING: IF YOU HAVENT READ THE STORY CAPTAIN AND THE GODDESS THIS ONE SHOT MAY NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU

WARNING: IF YOU HAVENT READ THE STORY CAPTAIN AND THE GODDESS THIS ONE SHOT MAY NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU. CONTINUE READING AT OWN RISK.

**ONE YEAR LATER**

I woke up alone in bed and I was unsure where my husband was and why he hadn't woken me up. I got up and stretched in the bed and sighed. I looked out the window from the bed and smiled.

Asgard. We were still in Asgard. We hadn't planned on being here for a year but that's what happened. I got pregnant the minute we got to Asgard and leaving within the six months like Steve, and I planned didn't happen. I didn't mind though I loved being home, being with my mother and the people of Asgard again.

I walked to the window that had a small balcony and walked out to overlook the gardens and smiled when I saw my mother out holding my daughter, Amara. I smiled at them together but since I didn't see Thor, Loki, Steve nor the boys with her. So, wherever those ones were they were most likely together.

I went back into the room getting dressed for the day. There was a time I wanted to burn all of my Asgardian dresses and never wear them again but being back and having a new outlook on life here, I was in love with wearing one every day.

Once I was dressed, I walked out of the bedroom and decided to was time to look for my sons and their father since my baby was being well taken care of by her dotting grandmother.

"Come on let's do it again!" I heard Asher yell as I walked down towards the training room.

"Again?! Buddy, you have done it 3 time already." Steve said.

"But it's amazing." Asher said. I walked to the door and as I opened it, I saw Thor and Loki pick him up.

"Help us! Help our nephew!" Loki said and they tossed Asher in the air. He did some spins and kicked in the air then landed on his feet.

"What the hell?!" I yelled and everyone stopped to look at me.

"Mom! Uncle Loki and Uncle Thor taught us a new game."

"Get Help?! You taught them get help?!" I yelled.

"We loved playing get help." Loki said.

"Yeah, with me! I was the one being thrown!" I yelled and they both laughed.

"You were brilliant though." Thor said and I groaned.

"Mom, will you do get help? Show us how you did it!" August said and I just groaned and shook my head.

I looked at Steve. "You let them do this?" I asked.

"To be fair the kids are part Asgardian and part super soldier. I mean they are doing flips and kicks in the air." Steve said and I shook my head.