Mr. Mom - Steve Rogers

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Steve asked and I laughed

"Steve, you will be fine. I barely get to go out with Nat and we want to at least have brunch. A couple hours." I said as I finished my make up.

"But...I have never been left alone before." Steve said and I laughed walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his midsection.

"Steven Grant Rogers, Captain America, Super Solider, my husband...Kyra is your daughter, our daughter...you will be fine." I said and gave him a small kiss.

"But I have never really been alone with her, you were always around." Steve said and I laughed again.

"Oh my god Steve! You fought and took down Hydra, you fought and took down Thanos...she isn't even close to those." I said and he groaned. I walked into our 3-year-old Daughters room and she squealed seeing us.

"No she can be much worse!" Steve said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey little miss!" I said and I picked her up but she reached for Steve. He smiled and took her from me.

"See, she is a daddy's girl and you will be fine while I'm gone." I said and kissed Steve's cheek and then Kyra's cheek as we headed downstairs when the doorbell rang.

"Only a couple hours right?" Steve asked and I groaned.

"Yes! You will be perfectly fine." I repeated for the thousandth time. I open the door to see Nat and Bucky standing there. "And look Bucky is here to help. I believe 2 super soldiers who have a combined age of over 200 years old will be able to take care of and keep a 3-year-old alive." I said and I looked at Nat who was trying not to laugh. I kissed Steve, I kissed Kyra and then kissed Bucky on the cheek and headed out the door with Nat.

Steve and Bucky watched the girls leave laughing and waving.

"This wont be too hard right?" Steve asked Bucky.

"No Kyra is a pretty tame kid. I mean we set her on the floor with some toys and she is good right?" Bucky asked.

"That's what Starla does, I'm sure of it." Steve said and Kyra laughed in Steve's arms. He looked at Bucky.

"That doesn't sound like a good laugh. Does she know we're weak?" Steve asked as they walked into the living room.

"We aren't weak Steve, we got this. She is 3, like Star said we are combined age over 200, we can handle a kid. How have you never been alone with her in 3 years?" Bucky asked.

"I have been alone with her but usually Star was always home so if something when wrong she was here. This is alone alone." Steve said and Bucky sighed.

"Well okay so she is part you, part Starla, she will be an amazing kid." Bucky said and Steve nodded placing Kyra on the floor with some of her favorite toys. Bucky and Steve sat on the couch and turned on the tv. They were watching a game and getting into it when they looked and Kyra was gone.

"Uh Steve..." Bucky said and Steve looked panicked.

"Okay she is a small person how far did she get?" Steve asked as they heard a crash in the kitchen and went running in to find Kyra pulling out pots and pans laughing.

"Don't you child proof shit?!" Bucky asked.

"SHIT!" Kyra yelled. Steve glared at him.

"Thank you Uncle Bucky..." Steve said. He then looked at Kyra "Don't say that word."

"SHIT!" She yelled again and Steve groaned.

"Language." Steve said and she giggled. Steve sighed "You hungry? Want some mashed potatoes?" Steve asked.

"YEAH! YEAH TATOES!" She screamed and Steve smiled, picked her up and put her in her seat at the table. Bucky picked her up from that and put her in his lap so she couldn't run. She started playing with his metal arm she liked tracing the lines in it.

"You really going to make mashed potatoes from scratch Mr. Mom?" Bucky asked and we laughed.

"No, Starla made some last night, leftovers." Steve said and Bucky nodded.

👧👧👧👧👧

"How the hell did you get mashed potatoes in your hair? You were holding her!" Steve asked Bucky as he was trying to clean the clump out of his hair as Steve held Kyra while she finished eating.

"She was flinging the damn fork around!" Bucky yelled.

"DAMN!" Kyra said with a mouth full. Steve groaned.

"Any other words you want to teach her Bucky?" Steve asked. Bucky grumbled.

"Unca Buc mad." Kyra said sadly and Bucky turned to looked at her since she had tears in her eyes. He sighed and walked over taking her from Steve.

"Never with you princess." Bucky said kissing her cheek. She giggled since his stubble tickled her He started tickling her more and she squealed and laughed.

"So how long do we think they will be out today?" Bucky asked.

"Forever." Steve said and they laughed going back into the living room.

👧👧👧👧👧

A couple hour later Nat and I came walking back in the house to find Kyra sitting on the floor playing with her dolls, watching a Disney movie but my house was a disaster. A complete mess, Bucky and Steve were both sleeping on the couch and in the recliner. I looked around and noticed Bucky and Steve's shirt were both dirty with food residue, there was a nice crayon mural on my white hallway wall, the living room was a mess and destroyed and they absolute best was Bucky and Steve both having makeover done in marker on their faces. I looked at Nat.

"200 years between them and they were beat by a 3-year-old...." I said and Nat laughed. Kyra came running over to me.

"Mommy!" She screamed excited and I picked her up. When she screamed the guys jolted awake.

"Hi boys." I said and they groaned. Nat and I tried not to laugh at their faces.

"You guys have everything under control?" I asked and they groaned.

"Starla, you are am amazing woman and I don't give you enough credit for taking care of Kyra, the house and even me. I love you." Steve said walked over to me and giving me a small kiss.

"Steve, Bucky...go look in the mirror." I said and they got confused, they went to the half bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Shit!" They both said annoyed.

"SHIT!" Kyra yelled causing all of us to collectively groan.