America's Ass - Steve Rogers

"Where is she Steve? This party is for her

"Where is she Steve? This party is for her." Tony said and Steve groaned.

"She is nervous Tony. This is her first party here and she doesn't want her powers to get out of control." Steve said and sighed as he watched the staircase waiting for his fiancé to come down at any minute.

"Do her powers get out of control if she is nervous?" Bucky asked.

"No, she controls what happens but if she gets nervous sometimes the mental state goes wonky and she forgets to control it." Steve said. He heard the room almost become hushed as people looked to the steps. Steve looked at smiled. Coming down the steps was the newest member of the Avengers and his fiancé Topaz Richards. Steve smiled at Tony and Bucky as he walked over to the bottom of the steps he smiled at me.

 Steve smiled at Tony and Bucky as he walked over to the bottom of the steps he smiled at me

"Paz, you look stunning." He pulled me in for a small kiss and I smiled. I noticed everyone looking.

"Steve...I can't do this. Something is going to happen and...-" I start to say and he placed a hand on my cheek.

"I got you okay? Nothing is going to happen. You can control the power if you are under control." Steve said and I groaned. He took my hand and I relaxed in his touch.

"Slinky, you finally showed up!" Tony said as we walked up to him and I hugged him even though I was annoyed.

"Yeah to the party I didn't want." I said and he shrugged.

"There is always a reason for a Tony Stark party." Tony said as I hugged Bucky as well.

"You okay?" Bucky asked and I nodded.

"For now..." I said and he smiled.

"Come on, can't you just give us a little sneak peak of what you can do?" Sam Wilson, who was Falcon came walking up. I sighed and looked at Steve.

"That's up to you Topaz." Steve said and I sighed.

"Who needs a beer?" I asked looked at everyone standing around us at the bar. Tony, Bucky, Sam and Steve all nodded. I relax myself and then stuck out my hand and extended my entire arm the length of the bar and grabbed 4 beers from the cooler under the bar and brought them back bringing up arm back in and handed out the beer to the guys. Tony was smiling and Sam looked like he was about to vomit.

"That's your power? Like just the arms or the whole body?" Sam asked and I laughed..

"The whole body." I said and he shook his head.

"That's weird..." Sam said and we all laughed. Steve set his beer down on the bar and took my hand.

"Fancy a dance Mrs. Rogers?" Steve asked and I shook my head.

"Marry me then call me that." I said and he laughed as we walked out to the dance floor. He placed his one hand around my waist and help my other hand.

"So when did you want to make this official and marry me?" Steve asked.

"Whenever you pick a date Rogers." I said and he smiled.

"I want to spin you..." Steve said and I groaned knowing what he meant.

"Fine, might as well show off to everyone what I can do since I'm being watched." I said and Steve smiled. He spun me away from his body and I stretched my arm way out and I moved across the entire dance floor while Steve still held on to me, I retracted my arm and went back to him. He smiled and leaned in passionately kissing me.

"Everyone is watching." I said once we broke apart.

"Are they? Hadn't noticed, I only see you." Steve said and I smiled shaking my head.

"Such a cheeseball Rogers." I said and we laughed. Tony walked up to us and I sighed.

"It's time?" I asked and he nodded. I linked my arm in his and we walked up on a stage and Steve came up to stand with us.

"I want to thank you for coming tonight." Tony said and the room full of people looked at Tony. "We are here tonight so we can all meet the newest member of the avengers. This is Topaz Richards and I think you all saw her ability while dancing with her fiancé and our own Captain America Steve Rogers. We are so happy to welcome Topaz to the team." Tony said and I smiled as some press that were in attendance took pictures and then asked for some with Steve.

"So when is the big day?" A report asked Steve and I sighed.

"Right now!" Tony said and I looked at him confused.

"What?!" Steve and I yelled together.

"Everyone is here, I'm ordained, your dress is kind of white...why not?" Tony said and I looked at Steve.

"I'm tired of waiting." Steve said and I nodded knowing it had been about 6 months since he proposed.

"What do you think?" I asked Steve and he nodded.

"Let's do it." Steve said and I smiled at him.

🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️

It was the end of the party and mostly just the Avengers were around, talking, drinking and having a good time, celebrating Steve and I now being married. I was sitting with Nat and she was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing just you and Steve are newlyweds yet you are here with all of us. Shouldn't you be trying to get out of here and go somewhere a little more private?" Nat asked and waggled her eyebrows at me. I smiled and stood up but Steve didn't notice.

"Don't you need to get your husband?" She asked while I noticed him playing pool with Sam and Bucky.

"Oh I will..." I said and walked to the steps to head to our room. Once I got to the starts to stretched out my arm and I got to his ass, I squeezed catching him off guard and then he looked up at me across the room. I then moved my hand to the neck of his shirt and grabbed it so I pulled him to me. Once he reached me was laughing and I passionately kissed him.

"Grabbing my ass first....really?" Steve asked.

"Well I couldn't resist Americas Ass. I love that fact that it's all mine now." I said, grabbing his ass again and he smiled as he took my hand and we headed upstairs.