Childhood Crush - Chris Evans

"Pizza is here!" Chris Evans, my boyfriend yelled coming in my house and I laughed as I was getting plates from the kitchen.

"Set it on the coffee table. I'm bringing in plates and drinks." I said.

"Where is Dodger?" Chris asked about his dog he left at my house while he was gone filming. He had just come back home a few days ago but Dodger refused to leave.

"My bed with his stuffed lion." I said and Chris laughed as I walked into the living room. I handed Chris his beer and I sat beside him after setting the plates down. He leaned over and passionately kissed me and I moaned in his kiss.

"I've miss you." Chris said and I smiled.

"I've missed you too." I said smiling at him.

"So what movie are we watching tonight?" Chris asked as he got us both some pizza. I smiled at him as he handed me the plate.

"One of my absolutely favorite movies that I haven't watched in forever." I said and Chris laughed with a fake groan.

"It's a chick flick, isn't it?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, kind of." I said and he rolled his eyes. I started the movie and the minutes Chris noticed what it was he took the remote and turned the movie off. "HEY!" I said and tried to get the remote back from him and he kept it out of my reach.

"What the hell Evans?" I asked annoyed.

"I can't watch this movie." Chris said and I groaned.

"Why not?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"We just can't, please pick something else I beg of you." Chris said, I put my plate on the coffee table and crossed my arm on the couch. "No come on, don't pout." Chris said and I continued to pout even sticking out my lower lip and he groaned. "Fine, we'll watch the movie." Chris said and played it and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and then grabbed my pizza. "So, this really is one of your absolute favorites?" Chris asked.

"Oh yeah! Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock I mean come on! You can't go wrong!" I said as Chris just half nodded. I looked at him. "Don't you dare say anything bad about Sandy B or I will come after you and this relationship will not work out." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Chris said and I smiled. Once I finished eating, I cuddled with Chris on the couch, and he wrapped his arm around me. We were about halfway through the movie, and he paused it. "Okay, I can't, you have to know." Chris said and I sat up off of his and I looked at him.

"Know what?" I asked and Chris notice my concern and cupped my face.

"No sweetie, nothing like that." Chris said and I sighed.

"Then what Chris?" I asked.

"You want to know why I didn't want to watch this movie?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, because you were overreacting." I said and he sighed.

"Growing up I had a huge crush on Sandra Bullock..." Chris said and I smiled fighting back a laugh.

"And I had one on Brad Pitt....so what." I said and Chris sighed.

"There's more." Chris said and I sighed.

"Okay..." I said.

"When I was a teenager, I had a poster of her above my bed." Chris said and I half nodded.

"Oh well...that's different." I said and Chris sighed.

"There's more." Chris said and I sighed.

"Wow...what else could there be?" I asked and he sighed.

"A few years ago, right before you and I met I ran into her at an Oscar's after party and we had a few drinks together." Chris said.

"Oh my god! Did you sleep with her?!" I freaked and Chris shook his head.

"God no! We just talked and I told her about my childhood crush." Chris said and I laughed.

"Well nice to know...." I said and I sat back on the couch and Chris groaned.

"So, you are mad at me now?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"I can't get mad over a crush, what I can get mad about is you waiting this long to tell me." I said and Chris groaned.

"Hey, it was a long time ago. I don't have it anymore, I have moved on I have the best girl in the world." Chris said laying me down on the couch and hovering over me.

"Maybe I should get a Brad Pitt poster and put it over my bed now...." I said and Chris growled.

"I don't think so, the only man who will ever be over you in that bed will be me." Chris said and passionately kissed me. Once we broke apart, I looked at Chris.

"Can we finish the movie now please?" I asked and Chris sighed but nodded as he got off of me and we went back to cuddling on the couch.