Gimmie The Girl - PT. 2 - Goodbye - Steve Rogers/Colin Shea

***6 MONTHS LATER***

After everything that happened with Steve I needed to get out of New York. I needed no trace of Avengers or anyone else in my life. I wanted a new life. I quit my job even working in the medical field and just started something new.

"Hey, cutie! Down here!" I heard someone yell coming up to the bar and I smiled. I walked down to who yelled at me and just crossed my arm when I reached him.

"Hey cutie?!" I asked and he smiled at me leaning on the bar.

"Okay...how about hey hottest bartender and girlfriend ever?" Colin said and I smiled. I leaned over the bar as he came closer and gave me a small kiss.

"Much better." I said once we broke apart.

Colin Shae...one of the first people I met when I most to Boston. He lived a floor above me in my apartment building and was always willing to openly flirt. I wasn't looking for anything obviously when I got here but he wormed his way in.

We had been together for 4 months now and I was finally learning how to be happy again.

"You need anything before you go on stage?" I asked and Colin nodded, and I shook my head giving him another kiss.

"Thank you." Colin said and I smiled.

"Walk me home tonight?" I asked.

"You can count on it." Colin said and winked. He walked away to go up on the bar stage to perform with his band. They usually performed on Friday nights. I got some people situated at the bar and then I was working on some bar tabs as I heard the band start playing some songs.

"What do you have to do to get service around here?" I heard a voice ask over the music and I groaned since my back was to the bar. I turned around ready to beat someone up and was shocked with who I saw.

"Sam?! Bucky?! What are you guys doing here?!" I asked and jumped over the bar to hug them. They laughed and graciously accepted. Once we broke apart, I got back behind the bar.

"We wanted to check on you. Imagine our surprise to find you working at a bar." Bucky said and I groaned.

"Yeah, well I needed a new identity." I said and Sam sighed placing a hand over mine.

"You look happy." Sam said and I smiled.

"I am, so happy." I said and looked past the guys to Colin who I noticed was watching me and I winked at him. He smiled and just shook his head. Sam and Bucky noticed the interaction.

"Who's the guys?" Bucky asked.

"Colin Shae, he lives in my building and is mending my broken heart that your friend left me with." I said and Bucky groaned, and I just sighed handing them both a bottle of beer.

"Come on May, he only did what he felt was right." Sam said and I just sighed.

"Don't justify him to me Sam." I said and he nodded knowing I didn't want to hear it.