Happiest Place on Earth - Chris Evans

"Chris! No." I said as we waited in line for Space Mountain and he had his arms wrapped around me from behind. I had his nephew Ethan in front of me as we waiting in line.

"Why not?" Chris asked and kissed my neck.

"Because we are in a public place, anyone can see us and we both know neither of us are quiet." I said to my boyfriend Chris Evans and he laughed and then continued to kiss my neck.

"Christopher Robert Evans, behave yourself." I said and he started gently sucked on my pulse point and my knees went weak, my eyes fluttered closed and I started biting my lip so I didn't moan out loud.

"It's almost our turn." Ethan said excited. This was his first time being tall enough to ride the roller coaster. Him speaking pulled me and Chris from our moment.

"Not to mention we are on a family trip." I said and elbowed Chris in the stomach knocking the air out of him but he released.

"You want the front seat?" I asked Ethan and he nodded vigorously.

"Alright, whatever you want." I said and he smiled as I kissed his cheek. Chris grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him.

"What about what I want?" Chris asked in my ear.

"You want too damn much." I said pushed my butt back on him and then got out of his grip and we got in the slots to get on the roller coaster. After we were done on Space Mountain we met up with Chris's family.

"Why don't you guys go off and do your own thing. You don't want to be stuck with us." Lisa said and Chris smiled at me and shook my head.

"We are fine with the family." I said and Chris groaned. As we started to walk to the next ride Scott, Chris's brother came up to me since Chris was talking to him mom about something.

"Why didn't you want to be alone with my brother?" Scott asked.

"The less you know the better it will be." I said, Scott seemed to read my mind and made a gagging noise and then looked at Chris as he joined us and took my hand.

"It's Disney Chris." Scott said.

"Happiest place on earth." Chris said and we all laughed.

"God, you are so lucky you are cute." I said and he laughed and bent down to kiss me as we walked.
"You know you're with me because of my charm." Chris said once broke apart.

"You wish." I said and Chris laughed. We spent the whole day with his family, riding rides and just having tons of fun. We were sitting having dinner with the family and I felt Chris's hand on my thigh moving my shorts up higher is he moved in between my legs.

"Evans..." I groaned so only he heard.

"Come on Maddie..." Chris said and I gripped his hand and stopped him. I leaned over to his ear.

"Tonight, in the hotel room, I promise to make it worth the wait." I said and leaned back and looked at him.

"You mean...?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"I'll do that thing you like...." I whispered and he groaned.

"Fine, tonight." Chris said and I smiled.

"What are you two whispering about?" Lisa asked and I smiled and blushed.

"Just how amazing today has been." I said.

"I think I know something that it could make it even better." Chris said and I looked at him confused as he turned to me and everyone started getting their phones out.

"Maddie Taylor, all those days chasing down a daydream. All those years living in a blur. All that time never truly seeing things the way they were. Now that you're here shining in the starlight. Now you're here suddenly I know if you're here, it's crystal clear I'm where I'm meant to go. I love Maddie, will you marry me?" Chris asked and pulled out an oval shaped diamond solitaire ring and I smiled at him and gripped his face and passionately kissed him.

"YES!" I exclaimed once we broke apart. Everyone at the table cheered and Chris put the ring on my finger and kissed me again. Once we broke apart I laughed.

"Did you really quote Tangled in your proposal?" I asked and Chris shrugged.

"When in Disney...." Chris said and I laughed.

"How long were you planning this?" I asked.

"Since we planned the Disney trip 3 months ago." Chris said.

"He's had the ring all day, nervous." Lisa said and I laughed.

"Poor guy." I said and Chris smiled as me as I placed my head on his shoulder. Once we finished dinner we walked around a little more, Chris and I took some epic engagement pictures. Once it was time for fireworks we stood a little further away from his family. Chris was behind me again with his arms wrapped around me, kissing my neck.

"Chris, 30 minutes and you can have all of me." I said as the fireworks started.

"I can't wait." Chris said and I turned to look at Chris.

"What are you taking about?" I asked and he smiled at me waggling his eyebrows.

"They say this place is the happiest place on earth, let's test that theory." Chris said and grabbed my hand and pulled me down between some buildings into a dark alley. Before I even had a moment to think Chris had me pinned against the wall and was passionately kissing me. His lips moved from mine down to my neck.

"Chris, no..." I moaned out but I barely heard myself due to the fireworks booming. I smiled at this knowing we would only be caught if someone saw us but it was dark where we were, there was no chance.

"Relax Maddie." Chris said and he started kissing my lips again. He reached down and started to undo my shorts as I undid his. Once he was sprung free he lifted me up against the wall and lowered me down on him and I wrapped my legs in his since my shorts were fully off.

"FUCK!" I cried out and Chris smiled as he started pumping in me hard.

"Shit Maddie." Chris said and I gripped his face.

"Slow it down babe, we have time." I said and laughed.

"Not much." Chris and I passionately kissed him. He kept pumping in me and I moaned out and there was no need to hide it.

"Chris, I'm so close...." I said and he nodded.

"Me too princess." Chris said and I smiled looked at him shaking my head.

"Cheesy." I said and he chuckled. Chris started kissing my neck and that sent me over the edge as I clenched around Chris and he moaned swelling inside of me.

"That's it baby, cover me." Chris said and I moaned as I released as did Chris. I cried out as the grand finale of the fireworks hit. I smiled at Chris as he passionately kissed me as he finished. Once we fixed our clothing we snuck back out to the crowd of people.

"Well it's true, happiest place on earth." I said and Chris wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"For sure." Chris said and kissed me. Once the fireworks were fully over we found his family in the crowd.

"Did you guys enjoy the fireworks?" Lisa asked. I looked at Chris and he was trying not to laugh as I smiled

"Very explosive." I said and Chris nodded in agreement. Scott, who was standing behind Lisa got what I was saying and just shook his head as we all headed to the hotel.