Look At Me -PT. 2 Don't Wanna See You With Her - Andy Barber

"Laurie, please I have about 3 other songs I can sing and we practiced all 3

"Laurie, please I have about 3 other songs I can sing and we practiced all 3. Please let me sing anything other than this song." I begged as we got my sister dressed at her wedding. 3 month after the engagement party and my little song stint I was still made to come to the wedding and even play and sing while Laurie walked down the aisle.

"I love the song Kenz..." Laurie said.

"Only because you know it was my song for Andy! Why are you torturing me?! I apologized for the engagement party, I have done everything for you. Don't make me go out there, sing this song and then you walk down to what should have been my future." I said and she sighed.

"You'll be fine. Now go out there and get ready." Laurie said and I nodded. I took one last look in the mirror and headed out the front of the church where they were getting married. I walked down the aisle and smiled as I was told to do. Before I could get to the piano my mother grabbed my arm from her seat.

"No funny business." She said and I nodded. I sat at the piano and then looked up to see Andy standing there watching me. Andy in his tux made me want to scream and start crying at the same time. I was a glutton for punishment, I was sure I was. I started playing the piano after taking a big breath to calm myself and the started singing the song that Laurie picked out. Problem was when Andy and I dated it was my song for him, he had no clue what I would be playing.

🎵I would bet my life, like I bet my heart
That you were the one, baby
I've never been so sure of anything before
You're driving my heart crazy
I can't hold out
I can't hold back now, like I've done before
Darling, look at me
I've fallen like a fool for you
Darling, can't you see I'd do anything you want me to
I tell myself I'm in too deep, then I fall a little farther
Every time you look at me
How do you do that, babe, make me feel like I'm
The only girl alive for you
I don't know what it is that makes me fall like this
First time in your arms I knew
The way you held me I knew that this could be
What I've been waiting to find
Darling, look at me I've fallen like a fool for you
Darling, can't you see I'd do anything you want me to
I tell myself I'm getting in too deep
Then I fall a little farther every time you look at me
Every time you look at me🎵

Andy watched me the whole time I sang and I could tell it killed him as much as it did me. Laurie had walked down the aisle near the end of the song. I was in tears watching her walk to the man who should have been my future. I grabbed my bouquet and went to stand behind Laurie and be the best maid of honor I could be. I tuned out the officiant as much as possible and tried not to look up to watch these two get married.

"If anyone here can show just cause why these two should not be married please speak now or forever hold your peace." I heard the officiant say and my head snapped up. I saw Andy looking at me and I knew my parents were as well. I had tears fill my eyes as I bit my tongue not to say anything. "Okay, let's continue." The officiant finally said and I saw Laurie give a sigh of relief that I didn't say anything.

"No, I can't..." I heard his voice say and I looked up to see Andy looking at the officiant and Laurie. "I object to this wedding." Andy said and I looked at him in shock and everyone was murmuring and whispering in attendance.

"Laurie, you are an amazing woman but you lied to me. Your sister never cheated on me, she couldn't especially with Neal. I was hurt and in shock when I broke up with her but you moved right in. She knew this would happen and tried to warn me but I didn't listen. I'm sorry Laurie but I'm still in love with Kenzie." Andy said and I stood in shock as was everyone else. Laurie smacked Andy across the face and then turned to face me.

"You did this! I don't know how but you did this!" Laurie screamed at me.

"Like you did to me?!" I asked and she stormed out of the church with my parents right behind her. Andy walked over to me and cupped my face.

"What made you sing our song?" Andy asked.

"Bridezilla." I said and he laughed.

"Well I'm happy she did, it made me realize I was making the biggest mistake of my life Kenz. You are the one I'm meant to be with and meant to marry. What do you say? We got the church...we are dressed up." Andy said and I laughed.

"You're serious...?" I said.

"As a heart attack." Andy said and passionately kissed me.

"Let's do it." I said and Andy smiled as we walked up to the officiant.

*****2 YEARS LATER*****

"Honey, I'm home." Andy announced when he walked in the door after getting home from work. I was standing in the kitchen cooking dinner. He came up behind me and kissed my shoulder and placed his hands on my round stomach, I was 7 month pregnant with our first child.

"Hey hubby." I said and he smiled. He same around me as I turned and he kissed my stomach.

"And hello baby barber." Andy said and I laughed.

"Baby Barber is very happy you're home. He is now flipping all around." I said and Andy smiled rubbing my stomach.

"She is happy I'm happy." Andy said and I laughed. We weren't wanting to be surprised and couldn't agree on what we were having.

"I'm not fighting with you Mr. Lawyer." I said and Andy smiled and wrapped his arms around me as mine went around his neck and I sighed.

"I wish my parents would be here for this." I said and Andy sighed as I looked down to my stomach.

After the wedding where Andy and I ended up getting married my parents and Laurie all disowned me from the family saying I ruined everything in their lives and reputations. Andy and I decided to not stay in Newton anymore and moved to Vermont. We just wanted to start our own lives.

"Hey, look at me." Andy said and I looked up at him. "All we need is us. That's all we ever needed. We let people get involved and between us before and I almost lost you." Andy said and I nodded.

"You're right. I love you Andy. Thank you for objecting to marrying Laurie." I said and he laughed.

"I love you, thank you so singing those songs to make me realize you were all I needed." Andy said, leaning in and passionately kissing me as the baby kicked. We both laughed since Andy felt it as well.