Let's Make Love - Colin Shea

I was finally happy to be off the tour bus and sitting on a comfy bed in a hotel room at our next stop...Cleveland...? Nashville...? Oh hell I didn't remember anymore. I had been on tour for almost a year and I just wanted a break. I went into the bathroom and ran a bath wanting to just relax and get away from tour bus showers. As I was getting into the bath, I heard the hotel room door open.

"Jade?!" I heard my assistant Nancy call out my name.

"Nancy, I am in the tub....can I help you?" I asked and she came in the bathroom, I was thankful I had closed the curtain.

"I wanted to talk to you about your appearance on local talk show morning shows tomorrow." Nancy said and I groaned.

"Nancy please, allow me time to relax. You know I will forget by tomorrow any way so why not just remind me on my way to the shows tomorrow?" I asked and she sighed.

"Fine, we will do that. Also though, Colin was wanting to see you. He says he has an idea for a new song and want to run it by you." Nancy said and I smiled even though she couldn't see me. Colin was my guitar player and wrote a lot of my songs, I was grateful for Colin Shea and I didn't know where I would be without him.

"Okay, tell him I will text him when I am free tonight and he can head over. I will even order him and I some food." I said and Nancy huffed a laugh.

"I will let him know. Relax, you deserve it." Nancy said and walked out and I heard her leave the hotel room and I sighed sinking down further in the tub. I laid in the tub just relaxing and letting all of my muscles untense. After I was done in the tub I got out and put on a pair of short shorts and a tank top. I needed to be comfy and this was something the guys had always seen me in on the tour bus. I ordered a pizza and once it finally arrived I grabbed my phone and text Colin.

JADE: Hey I have a pepperoni and sausage pizza here in my room in exchange for a song I heard you want to play for me.... 😉

COLIN: You think I can be bribed with pizza?! Damn if you aren't correct. 🤣  I will be right over.

I smiled at Colin and I went to wait by the door for him to knock. Once he knocked I smiled when I opened the door and saw Colin standing there in a pair of black sweatpants and a t-shirt. He took in my appearance and smiled at me.

"Sorry I took a bath and got ready for bed." I said and he shook his head coming in the room.

"You deserve to relax and be comfy in your own room." Colin said and I smiled. I noticed he brought his guitar with him and I smiled. We sat on the bed and decided to eat first and once we were done eating her sighed.

"Okay, so here are a copy of the lyrics and it's something I haven't done before..." Colin said and I looked at it.

"It's a duet." I said with a smile and Colin nodded.