50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Steve Rogers

The huge Tony Stark party had just ended and mostly everyone left except for the actual Avengers who were all just sitting around drinking and having a good time. I wasn't an actual Avenger but being Tony Stark's daughter had its perks. I was sitting in between Bucky Barnes and Clint Barton glaring across the way at the couch where Steve Rogers, Captain America himself was sitting with his new girlfriend Sharon Carter. Steve and I had been dating for 2 years and everyone, including myself, heard wedding bells and I was so excited when I found out he planned a romantic weekend getaway for us but in all reality, it was for him and Sharon to take the minute he broke up with me.

"Doll, you keep staring like that you are going to burn a hole in his head." Bucky said and I smirked.

"I wish I could." I said. We had just broken up 2 weeks ago and he was already all over Sharon and she was all over him. Bucky put his arm around me and pulled me into his side and I smiled. Steve noticed and didn't seem to like it but I ignored it. Bucky and I were nothing but friends but he was being a better friend to me than he was Steve because he even knew how Steve treated me was wrong.

"Hey, so to cut some of this unwanted tension..." Tony said and I huffed a laughed.

"Steve and Sharon don't seem to have any tension, maybe some sexual frustration though. Problem in that department Stevie?" I asked and everyone went quiet but Bucky who was trying not to laughed.

"Sloane...behave." Tony said and I groaned.

"Sorry dad." I said.

"Yeah listen to your daddy." Steve said and went to get up but Bucky and Clint both grabbed an arm.

"Are you sure we all have tension Tony or just them?" Nat asked and I glared at her too. She then held her hands up in surrender.

"Listen we are all just going to play truth or dare. This is the best way to cute some tension. Also, if you don't want to answer or do the dare you take a shot." Tony said and I nodded.

"Perfect." I said sarcastically and Bucky gave a small laugh.

"Who's first?" I asked and Bucky smiled.

"Steve....truth or dare?" Bucky asked and Steve groaned.
"Truth." Steve asked. Bucky smiled at me and I was confused.

"Are you having trouble getting it up with Sharon?" Bucky asked and I was biting the inside of my lip so hard I tasted blood.

"Screw you Bucky." Steve said pissed.

"No screw your girlfriend, if you can." Bucky said. I couldn't help it I busted out laughing.

"Okay, okay stop. Steve, your go." Tony said. Bucky put his arm around me again and Steve looked at me.

"Sloan, truth or dare?" Steve asked.

"Truth?" I asked and Steve leaned forward on the couch.

"How many times have you slept with Bucky?" Steve asked and we both looked at him like he was insane.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I haven't slept with Bucky!" I yelled.

"Come on Steve stop it!" Bucky said.

"Maybe now I will sleep with Bucky now just because you think I have." I said and Bucky smirked at me and Steve looked at me in shock.

"God, you are all children." Tony said and I looked at him.

"But see I am your child." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah I know...." Tony said and I smiled broadly at him. The game kept going on with some hilarious dares like trying Asgardian mead of Thor's or trying to lift the hammer. It was Tony's turn.

"Sloan, oh lovely daughter of mine....truth or dare." Tony said slightly tipsy and I sighed.

"Dare." I said knowing whatever my dad would dare me to do wouldn't be horrible. He smiled at me.

"I want you to sing a heartfelt song to Steve." He said and looked at him in shock and groaned.

"Seriously?!" I asked.

"You don't have to accept said dare but it's a shot of Asgardian mead." Tony said and I shook my head.

"No mead for me. Can I at least have background music?" I asked and Tony nodded as I found the song I wanted to sing on my phone and connected it to the speakers in the compound. I got up on the coffee table and Nat cheered. The music started playing and Bucky laughed hysterically knowing what it was.

🎵My heart is paralyzed
My head was oversized
I'll take the high road like I should

You said, "It's meant to be"
"That it's not you, it's me"
You're leaving now for my own good
That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say

He went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntan
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes

He met a shark underwater
Fell and no one caught him
I returned everything I ever bought him
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died

My pride still feels the sting
You were my everything
Someday I'll find a love like yours
He'll think I'm Ironman
Not super minivan
How could you leave on Yom Kippur?
That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say

He was caught in a mudslide
Eaten by a lion
Got run over by a crappy purple Scion
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes

He dried up in the desert
Drowned in a hot tub
Danced to death at an east side nightclub
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died

I wanna live a thousand lives with you
I wanna be the one you're dying to love
But you don't want to
That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say

He went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntan
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes

He met a shark underwater
Fell and no one caught him
I returned everything I ever bought him
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies

He was caught in a mudslide
Eaten by a lion
Got run over by a crappy purple Scion
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes

He dried up in the desert
Drowned in a hot tub
Danced to death at an east side nightclub
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died🎵

Once I was done everyone but Steve and Sharon were cheering and I bowed. Bucky helped me off the table.

"I said heartfelt." Tony said.

"What? That was heartfelt to me." I said and laughed. I sat down next to Bucky and he handed me a beer.

"Feel better?" Bucky asked.

"Much better. Thank you." I said. I looked at Bucky and sighed.

"Don't hate me for this." I said and leaned in passionately kissing him. He didn't stop me but put his metal hand on my cheek and I moaned at the coolness, loving the touch and sensation it sent through me.

"Who saw that coming?" Nat asked and everyone laughed but Bucky and I didn't care. Once we broke apart I was just looking at him and smiling.

"Let's get you to bed doll." Bucky said and I nodded.

"As long as you join me." I said and I took his hand leading him out of the room.

"Good night everyone!" I called back to the room.