Never Gonna Be Alone - Johnny Storm

"You are for sure this is what you want Halie?" Johnny asked as we sat on the roof of my apartment building me sitting between his legs leaning back into him

"You want to stay together?" I asked and Johnny shook his head slightly and placed his forehead on my shoulder.

"I want you Halie, that has never been more apparent but this mission is dangerous." Johnny said.

"I thought you said that Victor said it was the safest place in space to be?" I asked and Johnny sighed.

"Any space mission is dangerous Hals." Johnny said and I sighed. He lifted his head from my shoulder and I turned my head and he passionately kissed me.

"So after tonight we are done..." I said and he nodded.

"If all goes well I will come back to you and we can talk about the future you always wanted." Johnny said and I huffed a laugh.

"You want it too Storm don't lie." I said and he nodded.

"All of it with you." Johnny said and I smiled.

"Johnny just please know I love you and that will never change and whether you come back from this mission to me or not just know that, you Johnny Storm will always hold a piece of my heart." I said and Johnny passionately kissed me again. I turned in his lap and got on his straddling him.

"One last time?" Johnny asked and groaned.

"Can you not say that about this?" I asked and Johnny nodded as I lifted up my skirt and he released himself from his pants and boxers. I lowered myself on to him and bit my lip hiding my moans. I leaned down and passionately kissed johnny as his hands went to my hips as I moved on him.

"I love you Hals, always will." Johnny said in a whisper as his lips attached to my neck once we broke apart. I started moving on Johnny faster and he grunted out as he released and I followed right behind him. Once we had both released we righted out clothes and Johnny looked at the time.

"I need to head to Reed's." Johnny said and I sighed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and didn't let go as I started silently crying.

"Hey, come on, we don't have to end this with us. I mean it's been a year together. I think we can get past a simple space mission." Johnny said and I shook my head.

"Just come make good on your promise when you get back Storm." I said and he nodded. I got off his lap once I let him go. We headed down the steps and we stopped at my apartment door.

"I wanted to walk you down." I said and Johnny shook his head.

"I can't have you do that Hals. Just know I love you." Johnny said as my eyes filled with tears. He gave me a small kiss and then rushed down the steps to leave.

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

A few days later I knew Johnny had left for space the day after our date. I was sitting in my living room working on some lyrics for a song for open mic night at the local bar in a few weeks. Live news coverage come up on the screen and I saw these 4 people trying to save everyone. I was unsure who the big rock looking thing was but I saw Sue Storm, Dr. Reed Richards and....Johnny. I saw Johnny grabbing a girl who was by a tanker truck about to blow up.