Life's What You Make it - Pt. 3 - Brotherly Love - Andy Barber/Lloyd Hansen

*****5 YEARS LATER*****

"Mommy!!!" I heard a little girl shriek from her timeout corner in the living room and I just rubbed my temples while sitting in the kitchen.

"Why is she is timeout again?" Lloyd asked.

"Because you taught our daughter to say fuck and now she goes around screaming it." I said to Lloyd and he smirked at Andy who was smirking at him.

"You two are fucking trouble." I said getting up to get a drink of water.

"Oh yeah, she learned it from me! Who is she home with all day?" Lloyd said. I flipped him off.

"Name a time and place kitten." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"Daddy Lloyd! Daddy Andy!" Our daughter Charity whined and I looked at both men.

"Don't be push overs." I said. Andy went to stand up.

"I swear to go Barber, you go to her, I spend the night with Lloyd and not you dear husband." I said and he groaned sitting back down.

"Not fair love." Andy said and I winked at him.

After we found out I was pregnant we came clean to the family about what had been going on, they weren't happy as you can imagine but we told them accept it or not. We moved from Newton to somewhere no on would know us. It was hard to explain what we were but Andy and I were married, Lloyd lived with us and was my side lover that Andy knew about and didn't seem to mind. He had me legally and that was all that mattered. The only rule was, we never shared me at the same time. The guys never wanted to be together with me so we had a schedule to follow. We never found out who Charity's father was, neither man cared and neither did I. When she was born we named her Charity Hope Hansen Barber. She needed to be presented by both dads.

"Mommy! Please!" She cried and I sighed and went to walk into the living room.

"Want us to do it?" Lloyd asked and I sighed and nodded. Andy and Lloyd got up from the table and walked into the living room. I stayed just out of view in the kitchen, I needed to hear this.

"Hey...come here." Andy said as Charity walked over to the couch where Andy and Lloyd sat down.

"Do you know why you were in time out little miss?" Andy asked and she nodded.

"Yes..." She said pouting.

"You know you can't say that word." Lloyd said feeling guilty knowing it was his fault.

"Where did you hear it?" Andy asked and Charity looked at the floor.

"Char...did you hear it from me?" Lloyd asked and she shook her head.

"Mommy yelled it in the car the other day." Charity said and I placed my face in my hand as the guys tried not to laugh.

"Okay well in this instance don't repeat what Mommy says." Andy said, Lloyd nodded in agreement and Charity smiled.

"I love you daddies." Charity said and hugged both men together.

"We love you too Princess. Now go apologize to Mommy." Lloyd said, kissing her cheek as she ran into the kitchen and ran up to me. I crouched down to her level.

"I'm sorry mommy." She said and I smiled.

"It's okay baby girl." I said and kissed her as she ran back into the living room to watch the movie Andy turned on for her. Andy got a call and had to go into the office, Lloyd walked into the kitchen and gently pinned me against the wall.

"You tried to blame this on me Kitten when in reality it's your mouth that got her in trouble." Lloyd said moving close to my face.

"My mouth gets me in trouble all of the time." I said as Lloyd growled and passionately kissed me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the pantry.

"Really Kitten?" Lloyd asked.

"Shut up." I said and dropped to my knees and undid Lloyd's pants and quickly put his hard member in my mouth and started bobbing taking him to the back of my throat. I swirled my tongue all around him and he groaned gripping my hair. He lifted me up by my ponytail and I smiled at him as he yanked down my legging and panties, taking them off, lifted my up by my thighs pinning me against the shelves and inserted in me.

"Fuck!" I said burying my face in Lloyds neck and he chuckles.

"Language kitten." Lloyd said and I giggled. Lloyd kept thrusting hard as I wrapped around him and moved with him.

"Lloyd..." I moaned out in a whisper as I released all around him and he released as well. He passionately kissed me and I smiled once we broke apart.

"I love you Kitten." Lloyd said.

"I love you Lloyd." I said as he removed himself from me and I got dressed. We walked out of the pantry and Andy was standing in the kitchen and I smiled as we walked out.

"Sorry I was punishing her for her foul mouth." Lloyd said and I giggled and Andy shook his head.

"Did she learn her lesson?" Andy asked and I shook my head.

"No way." I said as Lloyd shook his head.

"Then I think she needs it again." Andy said and Lloyd nodded as Andy came over, grabbed my hand and took my to our bedroom on the first floor. Andy picked me up once inside the room and tossed me on the bed.

"Undress love." Andy said and I quickly did as did Andy. He hovered over me once I was undressed and passionately kissed me.

"I love you." Andy said and I smiled.

"I love you too. Thank you for this life." I said and he shook his head.

"No thank you." Andy said and I smiled as he kissed me again as he thrust into me and I moaned. Lloyd was still rough and tough while Andy was gentle and calm, I loved both of their styles. Andy started thrusting in me long as slow as he reached down and circled his finger on my sensitive bundle between us and I arched my back. Andy smiled as I writhed under him. Soon he felt me clenching around him and he smiled leaning down to kiss my neck.

"I'm...I'm..." I warned and Andy nodded as I released all around him and he released inside of me. He laid beside me and I sighed content. I passionately kissed Andy and went to get up.

"I have to start dinner." I said and Andy nodded. We both left the bedroom and Charity was still watching her movie.

Lloyd joined Andy in the living room sitting with Charity between them and she held both their hands. Charity was a clear daddy's girl but she was lucky, she had 2 dads to love her unconditionally. Not only did they love her unconditionally, they loved me the same way, like I loved them. I watched them on the couch with her and I smiled. This was how my life was meant to be. Life is what you make it and I made mine the best in the world.