High School Sweethearts - Lloyd Hansen

"Mark my words! He'll end up being a psychopath!" Doug Gentry, my father yelled at my bedroom door as I packed up my suitcase and essentials I would need

"Mark my words! He'll end up being a psychopath!" Doug Gentry, my father yelled at my bedroom door as I packed up my suitcase and essentials I would need. I felt Lloyd behind me pacing ready to open the door and punch my father in the face.

"Let me do it sunshine! Let me go punch him, just once. They are kicking you out any way!" Lloyd said and I groaned.

"You could help me pack and we could be out of here a lot quicker." I said and Lloyd sighed and started grabbing things just throwing them in the suitcase. "On second thought, just sit down." I said.

"AURELIA! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" Doug yelled and I sighed. I didn't do as he asked, I knew better I wasn't even sure what he was going to do if I did. I finished packing, grabbed a few knick knacks throwing them in my purse, grabbed my bookbag and Lloyd grabbed my suitcase. I opened the door standing between Lloyd and my father.

"So, this is it? You are going with him?" My mother, Lenore asked. She was standing there with her arms crossed.

"I love him, we are meant to be together, and I will not leave him. You can't accept him, you want to kick me out, out I go." I said.

"Come on sunshine, let's go. My parents are waiting at home." Lloyd said guiding me out of the house. We got in his car after loading my bags and sighed.

"Are you sure your parents are okay with me moving in?" I asked and Lloyd took my hand.

"Of course, they are, they love you." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"You haven't asked yet, have you?" I asked and he was silent, and I groaned. "For fucks sake Lloyd!" I said.

"Calm down Ella, they love you and will be fine with you living with us! If not, we will find our own place." Lloyd said and I huffed a laugh.

"Yeah, two high school seniors' months away from graduating, with no jobs finding their own place to live. I hope you enjoy the box on the corner." I said and Lloyd just ignored me knowing it was a rough day as we drove to his house. His parents lived in a gated community and the house was even gated, something about always being safe, prepared, something. The guards let us in to his house, that was the other things...guards everywhere. We parked by the front door, Lloyd and I grabbed my things and walked in the front door.

"Hello?" Lloyd called out.

"In here!" the booming voice of his father called back from the sitting room. He was sitting reading over some paperwork for something when he saw us both walk in.

"Ella, how lovely to see you." Lance said and I smiled.

"Mr. Hansen." I said politely with a smile.

"Ella, you have been with Lloyd for almost a year, and I know I have told you to call me Lance." He said and I smiled.

"Where's mom?" Lloyd asked.

"Her office." Lance said and then hit the intercom box that was beside him on the table. I heard the beep from it. Then her sweet but stern voice came through.