Electric Touch - Johnny Storm

I was walking into the Baxter building with my brother Ben Grimm

I was walking into the Baxter building with my brother Ben Grimm. He was part of the Fantastic Four and the one who got the worse end of their space mission years ago and has now become known as the thing. He was just a mass of rock, but people were starting to accept him.

"Why am I coming again?" I asked and Ben groaned as we waited for the freight elevator since it was the only one that could support Ben's weight.

"Because Sue asked me to bring you and I wanted to get you out of the house. You have been holed up for too long. You need to get out and live a little." Ben said and I sighed looking down at the floor.

"Will he be here?" I asked.

"He's her brother so most likely." Ben said. I felt my breath stagger knowing he wouldn't be alone.

"Wonder what super model he will have tonight." I said as we got on the elevator and headed up to the penthouse apartment. Once we got off, we walked in the door from the freight entrance and Sue squealed seeing me.

"You got her out! Thank you, Ben!" Sue said as we hugged, and I laughed.

"You could have come to visit me too." I said and she shook her head annoyed I bested her. I saw Reed and hugged him.

"Hey." I said as we hugged,

"Hey Nessa." Reed said.

Sue and Reed had now been married for a year and were still in love like they were when they got back together.

"Ben, Alicia is waiting for you at the bar." Reed said and Ben smiled but walked away from me. Alicia was his girlfriend who loved Ben for Ben which was easy for her to do and not care about how he looked. Alicia was blind and even though we all tried to feel back for her she would beat us up if we did.

"So, mingle and just have a good time okay. I'll come find you later." Sue said and I nodded. I went to walk away, and I looked at Sue and she read my mind.

"He isn't here...yet." She said and I nodded and headed into the party and got a drink at the bar.

***SUE POV***

"When is the showoff supposed to be here?" Reed asked me and I sighed.

"I don't know, he knows to be here though." I said.

"Did you tell him she would be here?" Reed asked me and I ignored him, and he sighed. "Sue, he is going to go crazy when he finds out. She was the one who got away." Reed said and I nodded.

"I know, him being Johnny Storm came between them, but he has been talking about her a lot lately not sure how badly he ruined it. I think this will give them both the right push." I said.

"With you pushing them together..." Reed said, and I shrugged as the elevator doors opened and Johnny walked off. He was in a t-shirt, red sports jacket and black jeans.