100-Year-Old Man - Steve Rogers

We were getting out of the car at the Avengers compound, and I just sighed

"Why am I here again?" I asked Mae Parker, Peter Parkers Aunt, aka Spiderman. Only I wasn't supposed to know that, but Mae let it slip.

"Because I didn't want to come alone, and I had to come with Peter." Mae said as we walked in, and I groaned.

"Right but what happens when you ditch me for...what's his name...?" I questioned.

"Happy. His name is Happy." Peter said joining us in the elevator.

"Yeah, so what am I supposed to do when you ditch me for him? I mean I only know you and Peter" I said and Mae ignored me. The elevator arrived and we got out. Someone was standing there waiting.

"Happy!" Mae said and rushed to him and he hugged her and then saw Peter and I.

"Peter." He said once Mae and him broke apart and gave Peter a head nod which Peter returned.

"And this is...?" He asked pointing at me.

"I'm Sage, Mae invited me." I said and Happy half nodded.

"Well, the bar is fully loaded and just mingle." Happy said and walked away with Mae. I looked at Peter.

"Let me guess you have super cool friends to go hang out with." I said and he sighed as someone came walking up.

"Parker! You made it!"

"Hi Mister Stark, yeah thanks for the invite. My Aunt Mae and her friend Sage came with." Peter said introducing me.

"Sage, nice to meet you. I'm Tony and this is my party." He said and I half nodded. He was clearly arrogant. "This is my girlfriend, Pepper Potts." Tony said and I smiled shaking her hand.

"Why don't I take Sage around and introduce her to some people and you guys do whatever you need." Pepper said and Tony nodded.

"Sage and Pepper." Tony said and Pepper shook her head.

"Ignore him, I usually do." Pepper said with a laugh and we both walked away.

🔴 ⚪ 🔵

I was standing with a group of women. Pepper introduced me to Natasha Romanoff, Maria Hill, Laura Barton. We were all just having a good time sipping on our drinks when Mae came over to me and tapped me on my shoulder.

"Can we talk?" She asked me and I nodded. We walked off to the side and I saw Peter standing there alone.

"Hey buddy, you, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Aunt Mae asked me to meet her here." Peter said and I half nodded.

"What?" I asked Mae. She smiled at me, and I groaned. "You need me to get Peter home or to stay at my place..." I trailed off.