Endgame - Chris Evans

We were sitting at Chris's LA home in the backyard having a cookout and pool party

We were sitting at Chris's LA home in the backyard having a cookout and pool party. The night before was the Los Angeles Premiere of the final installment of the Avengers movies, Avengers: Endgame and now Chris was done being Captain America forever.

It was taking a slight toll on him, but we told him we all understood. He had now played someone for 10 years and it was all over. 10 years was even longer than he knew me...we had only met when I was doing an interview with him after the Captain America: Civil War movie. We met, did the interview, when it was over, he so smoothly he asked for my number. When I refused to give it to him, he tracked me down in any way he could and eventually got my number. I had to commend him for his dedication.

Now here we were 3 years later and extremely happy and in love and I couldn't be happier. I had relocated to Boston for him, and we were living together. Life was good, life was sweet, and I didn't know what else we could ever want.

I looked around and didn't see Chris anywhere outside and I got concerned.

"Where did he go?" I asked his brother Scott who I was sitting beside.

"I think he went inside." Scott said and I nodded. I got up and walked into the house. I didn't see Chris anywhere and got concerned. Why was he ignoring his entire family and party. This was for him.

"Chris?" I called out as I walked towards our bedroom. He was coming out of the walk-in closet when I walked in, and he smiled at me.

"You okay Evie?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was just wondering where you went. I mean your family is here and this party is for you Cap." I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist as he returned the movement and placed his around me.

"I'm not Cap anymore Evie."

"You will always be Cap to me." I said. He leaned down and gave me a small but passionate kiss. Once we broke apart, I laid my head on his chest, and he just held on to me. "You sure you're, okay? I mean if you want everyone to leave, I can ask them." I said and he shook his head and kissed the top of my head.

"No, I want them here. I want everyone here." Chris said and I sighed but nodded, pulling away from him.

"Well then Mister Evans, I think it's time you get downstairs and enjoy the party. Stella is dying to get into those cupcakes, but everyone says she has to wait for you." I said and Chris laughed shaking his head. We walked out of the room hand in hand and walked back outside.

"There they are. Told you they didn't run away." Carly said and we all laughed.

"No, just was in the bedroom for a minute." Chris said.

"Only a minute, wow...fast." Scott said and Chris and I both shot him a look at Carly threw a hotdog bun as him.

Chris and I walked over and sat at the table, but Chris pulled me close to his side and we talked to his dad Robert and stepmother, who also were at the premiere last night. Since it was the end Chris wanted everyone there and I was so happy he invited them. As we sat and talked Stella was finally able to get her cupcake and she was so excited because there was a red, white and blue star-shaped toy ring on the cupcake.