False Accusations (Lukas x *Non-Binary*Jesse)

Start from the beginning

After getting bored of that, Lukas started to move down to my womanhood. He started to place kisses down from my stomach and to my v-line. When he got to the top of my panties, he wrapped a finger around the fabric between my legs and started to pull it down slowly. While doing this, he kept kissing until his lips met my clit. He smirked and started to lick my clit, causing me to moan and buck my hips.

"Lukas~ Ah!~" I moaned.

Lukas chuckled, "That's it! I want you to scream my name, bitch~"

As he was licking my sensitive clit, he took two of his fingers into my core. He started to pump them in and out, causing a wave of pleasure to run up my core. My legs automatically tried to close, but I had to keep them open best I could so I didn't suffocate my lover.

(Lukas's POV)
After a couple minutes of fingering Jesse's core, his core started to tighten around my fingers. That's when the tip of my middle finger hit against his g-spot. This caused him to moan loudly a he started to buck his hips more violently. I knew this mean he was close, so I started to go harder, thrusting my fingers deeper and biting down a bit harder on his clit.

Suddenly, Jesse moaned loudly as his juices started to squirt out of his womanhood. I pulled my fingers out and started to lick up the squirting juices. While I did that, Jesse released his entire load into my mouth. I then pulled away from his womanhood and swallowed his juices. As Jesse laid there panting, I leaned over and grabbed something out of my jean's pocket. I ripped off the wrapper and started to unroll the rubber protection. Jesse watched as I easily took the protection on my member before positioning myself in front of his entrance.

Without warning, I slammed my length into him. This caused him to cry out in pain and wrap his arms and legs around me. He pulled me close, causing my protected member to go deeper into his core. He started to claw at my back as he tried to distract himself from the pain, since we haven't done this in a while. That's when I started to feel bit bad about it and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Jesse, I'm so sorry~" I whispered in his ear.

Jesse sighed, "It's okay. Once I am used to this, I want you to ram me as hard as you can."

"As you wish~" I said huskily.

After sitting there for a couple minutes, Jesse was finally able to move his hips slightly. He looked up at me and nodded, signaling me to start thrusting. I pulled my entire length out of his before slowly thrust back inside of him. I did this a couple times to help me find my rhythm and so that Jesse could get used to the feeling of my member thrusting into his core.

A little while later, I started to speed up the pace of my thrusting. Once I did this, Jesse's moaning and grunting returned. His womanhood started to tighten around my protected manhood. I felt my stomach begin to tighten, meaning we were both close to our release.

"Lukas~ I'm close!" Jesse warned through a moan.

I groaned, "I know, just cum~ Cum for me baby!~"

I slammed into his core one last time before we both released. My seed shot out into the rubber barrier as his womanhood sprayed out his juices on the outside of the barrier, milking it entirely. I pulled out of him and removed the rubber barrier that was on my member before throwing it away. The both of us panted as we recovered from our orgasms.

Once we both recovered, I laid back on the couch and told Jesse to put his womanhood up to my face. He did as I said, laying on too of me so his womanhood was in front of my face and he was facing my member. I took my hands to his inner thighs and spread them out. Then, I licked his womanhood causing him to moan loudly. In return, he took my manhood into his mouth and started to bob his head up and down my member.

"Agh Jesse~" I groaned.

"Mph~" he moaned as he sucked my member.

His moan sent a vibration down my manhood, causing my member to twitch in his mouth. I went back to licking his womanhood as he sucked my member. Our moans were the only sound that could be heard around the house.

After a couple minutes, we both were getting close to our orgasms. We didn't have time to pull away and warn each other as our climaxes took over. My seed filled his mouth as his juices sprayed out into my mouth. We both pulled away and swallowed each others loads.

Afterwards, he got off of me and laid at the head of the couch. I got up and crawled next to him. I laid my head on the pillows before wrapping my arms around his waist. I pulled him close to me and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm sorry Jesse," I apologized.

Jesse chuckled and stroked my cheek, "I already told you it's fine. I forgive you. It was all just a misunderstanding."

"I know, but I feel really bad," I sighed.

Jesse wrapped his arms around me, "Well, I love you regardless."

I gave him a reluctant smile. He laid his head on my chest and cuddled up against me. The next day, I went over to Petra's place and apologized before making it up to her and Jesse by treating them to a day out on the town.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @HamadaAdventures14)