Chapter Ch134.2 - The Third Class

Wu Jin’s pupils shrank.

More than one trainee had come.

In his field of vision, the horizon was vast, and there were at least 14 or 15 trainees coming together as a group. They maintained a distance between each other, but they were undoubtedly allies.

They were here to work together for the reward that came from assassinating Queen Marie.

In the corridor, Ning Fengbei soon met back up with the team. However, her expression was not good, “I lost Lan. As for these people...”

Over a dozen trainees. Even if the team’s terrain advantage was better, they still wouldn’t be able to retreat intact.

Ning Fengbai suddenly spoke up, “Wait a minute, they’ve stopped. They...” Ning Fengbei was surprised, “They want to negotiate?”

Wu Jin spoke in a low tone, “The King and Queen hold the supreme power over the Palace of Versailles.”

The King could redistribute supplies in the three estates.

Heating materials.

A young woman walked out happily from amidst the crowd.

Wu Jin recognized that it was Little Ran at a glance. Little Ran was Caesar’s teammate, and Caesar had ended the last round as an aristocratic squire, but his place in the ball hadn’t been high, meaning that he was unable to choose the equipment that signified aristocratic or clergyman status. From Little Ran’s gear, it seemed that she was also wearing the four hour model for commoners.

Nobody had any objection to Little Ran taking the lead.

Wu Jin murmured, “The most dominant identity isn’t the aristocracy, but the commoners.”

Vera: “What?”

Wu Jin explained, “Interests are related. Only when the commoners start the game can alliances form in the shortest time. The nobles and priests feel no survival pressure and would tend towards their own camps.”

Little Ran smiled broadly and spoke up, “Your Majesty the King!”

Ning Fengbei harrumphed.

Little Ran chattered, “...We just have one request. Move the parliament time ahead and divide the heating equipment amongst the three classes equally! ... If you agree, we can all go back to the Palace of Versailles happily!”

“That’s very fair.” Thin Fire pondered, “It’s fine as long as we can guarantee our own heating. Who cares about what the other nobles and clergy are doing?! Other than Little Witch, who else came over to express any intentions for an alliance? The Palace of Versailles is so cold! Where are the nobles? Did they all freeze up into balls?!”

Ning Fengbei harrumphed again and didn’t agree or disagree. Little Ran could see that there was hope and happily showed her small canines, “Then, we won’t kill the Queen! It’s just...”

Wu Jin glanced at Little Ran, who stood there beneath the rafters of the Petit Trianon Palace.

The Hyacinth Show––or rather, the female contestants, mostly communicated in very structured fashions. It was like Ning Fengbei during parliament in the Louis XV era and the current Little Ran. They were extremely good at putting forward conditions that were ‘just right’, making it so that the other party couldn’t find any reason to refuse.

Ning Fengbei nodded reluctantly, “Go to Versailles.” This brave King lifted up his gun, her aura full of deterrence.

Wu Jin suddenly whispered, “15 people.”